Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gaming Mouses?

This is a discussion on Gaming Mouses? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; What are some good gaming mouses? Was told Logitech MX 518 is pretty decent FPS / RTS wise....
Page: 1

What are some good gaming mouses?

Was told Logitech MX 518 is pretty decent

FPS / RTS wise.

DarK

I've used MX 510, and MX 518, (I own the 510) and they both are equally great =)

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

G5 ftw but if you are rich try G7 D:

I've used MX 510, and MX 518, (I own the 510) and they both are equally great =)[/b]
    yep i have a mx518 and i love it
    i also bought a jumbo, flat optical mousepad, its like 2-3x bigger than a normal sized mousepad and its paper thin
    edit: its called a "WOWPad", it cost like 10 bucks at this computer store where i lived. the mousepad i had before was supposed to be a "gaming" mousepad, it was like 30$ and after awhileit wouldn't lay flat (the edges curled upwards)

you can customize all the buttons and the speed of the mouse

thats the color i have

the sensitivity up/down is awsome for cod4 if your a sniper and you want pinpoint accuracy

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Hows the handling on that? Im lf a mouse what is dam comfortable with good weight and lets me click where ever i want to.

I got nostromo for left hand already so i only need a gg mouse. I dont play any FPS's i just need a mouse that can quarantee me that i dont miss-click an enemys name in the midst of 500-1000 ppl.

debating between razer or logitch, btw where is the best place to buy gaming mouse for a cheap price?

looks promising, razer vs logitech vs steelseries

I will make up my mind tonight and buy it online

newegg doesnt ship to canada lol

DarK

yep i have a mx518 and i love it
    i also bought a jumbo, flat optical mousepad, its like 2-3x bigger than a normal sized mousepad and its paper thin
    edit: its called a "WOWPad", it cost like 10 bucks at this computer store where i lived. the mousepad i had before was supposed to be a "gaming" mousepad, it was like 30$ and after awhileit wouldn't lay flat (the edges curled upwards)
    you can customize all the buttons and the speed of the mouse

thats the color i have

the sensitivity up/down is awsome for cod4 if your a sniper and you want pinpoint accuracy[/b]
    I have the blue one =D

debating between razer or logitch, btw where is the best place to buy gaming mouse for a cheap price?[/b]
    If you are going to buy Razer, dont buy the razer habu, I don't know if i just got a shitty one or what, but it sucked.

FPS/RTS are polar opposites for gaming mice

in the RTS scene, people want light, fast mice, and in the FPS scene, people want heavy albeit precise mice

thus in my rts phase (starcraft), i used a logitech mini optical 1st gen. other popular choices are mx300 (with weight removed) and the microsoft optical version 1.0

in my fps phase (cs 1.4-1.5), i used a logitech mx500

this was prior to the g-series release as well as further 3/5 releases so i gave u the wanted characteristics at the beginning

i'm currently using a logitech g3, but i find it a bit heavy when compared to my previous mice. i like rts more than fps

edit: oh and since you are a chink, smaller mice is good for u too. consider a notebook mouse for rts (logitech notebook optical was my last mouse)

edit#2: oh and i bought a func surface 1030 about 6 years ago, and i find that a quality mousepad increases performance as much as a mouse (assumig you aren't using a piece of shit mouse). the mousepad functions as well as when i first bought it. it's a plastic 2-sided design (1 rough 1 soft) with a rubber frame. the frame keeps the mousepad from sliding and since the mousepad itself is a hard plastic, it doesn't scratch, though it can bend with slight force. it doesn't curl upwards at the ends like most mousepads do after long use.

I am going for logitech MX 518

I am going for logitech MX 518 [/b]
    you wont be dissapointed

ya I was gonna go for a razer or steelseries, but heard too many good things about logitech MX 518

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I have the MX revolution.. It's the best mouse I've owned.. It had mixed reviews, but I think its awesome..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast