Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GAS PRICES

This is a discussion on GAS PRICES within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; +1 schrotti xD...
Page: 2

+1 schrotti xD

evilwevel

do you drive with 1st-2nd shift all the time? :huh:[/b]
    5 gears, use all of them.

i drive quite a lot, to get to school it's already about 70 km a day. do some extra shit and you're doing 600km a week easy.

mdeac48

oh stop crying already, fucking americans whining over their gas prices...

we're paying 1,40 euro a litre..

that's ONLY about: 7,43$ a gallon.[/b]
    You also don't have to pay for health care or save for retirement, guess how much of our income that involves? I have to put over 18% of my paycheck away to save for retirement that has zero security, and then there is the costs of co-pays, emergency rooms, general insurance, medication, and a host of other stuff. That 42% doesn't look so bad now does it?

Banned

oh please, I myself drive a 4.0l. Despite the fact that we pay 42% and more in taxes a year, which americans don't have, and no.. the majority of europeans have the same if not less income compared to an average american.

Conclusion; Americans are whiney bitches.[/b]
    Conclusion: You're jealous of Americans.

Pls don't say you aren't.

StoneColdAngel

oh stop crying already, fucking americans whining over their gas prices...

we're paying 1,40 euro a litre..

that's ONLY about: 7,43$ a gallon.[/b]
    Wft?? Where are you living? 1 Litre = 1,23€ - 1,29€ today ^^

You also don't have to pay for health care or save for retirement, guess how much of our income that involves? I have to put over 18% of my paycheck away to save for retirement that has zero security, and then there is the costs of co-pays, emergency rooms, general insurance, medication, and a host of other stuff. That 42% doesn't look so bad now does it?[/b]
    We have the same things, believe me. Germans probably have it too.

Erzähl ma denen über 16% Mwst.^^

about 0.18 cent per litre
    saudi arabia ftw

ps:selling saudi gas and c4's for ionia gold bars h34r:

Uzu

You also don't have to pay for health care or save for retirement, guess how much of our income that involves? I have to put over 18% of my paycheck away to save for retirement that has zero security, and then there is the costs of co-pays, emergency rooms, general insurance, medication, and a host of other stuff. That 42% doesn't look so bad now does it?[/b]
    lol? me as a turk in germany can just say that i have to pay for all this too... this is just bullshit dude. I'd love to pay under 50 cent for the liter of gas like americans do but you guys even bitch about that :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

We're paying for health care and retirement fund just as well, doh.

Also we're paying up to 19% of VAT to EVERYTHING you buy in stores.

Wft?? Where are you living? 1 Litre = 1,23€ - 1,29€ today ^^[/b]

Oops, typo :P Was supposed to type 1,30.

evilwevel

anyone else had the feeling before that they died a little inside when they go fill up the tank, watch the amount of liters and then check out the total amount of money you just paid ?

how much would a private pipeline to some oil country cost ?

oh please, I myself drive a 4.0l. Despite the fact that we pay 42% and more in taxes a year, which americans don't have, and no.. the majority of europeans have the same if not less income compared to an average american.

Conclusion; Americans are whiney bitches.[/b]
    i think the average is actually 39% in american not so far off and if u consider any capital is also taxed its kinda sucks .

americans whiney bitches ? maybe when i see what u guys are paying for gas :/

anyone else had the feeling before that they died a little inside when they go fill up the tank, watch the amount of liters and then check out the total amount of money you just paid ?

how much would a private pipeline to some oil country cost ?[/b]
    i used to when it was higher around 4 usd a gallon . Changed mine and others life styles which sucks i like to be able to do 90 for 30 minutes on the high way and play some disc golf !

Bowtie4Life

i think the average is actually 39% in american not so far off and if u consider any capital is also taxed its kinda sucks .

i used to when it was higher around 4 usd a gallon . Changed mine and others life styles which sucks i like to be able to do 90 for 30 minutes on the high way and play some disc golf ![/b]
    When gas was at its high peak, its use to cost me about $100-$120 to fill up my truck, and I needed a refill every 2 weeks or so. Right now, average is about 2.15-2.20 a gallon in texas.

i used to when it was higher around 4 usd a gallon . Changed mine and others life styles which sucks i like to be able to do 90 for 30 minutes on the high way and play some disc golf ![/b]

See above, we're paying 7-8$ A GALLON.

Now, considering my tank holds 80 litre, and I need a refill just about every 1 1/2 weeks... with each refill being around 100euro..

Oh sweet, I'm only paying 340$-400$ in GAS every month.

I'm so glad it's getting warmer again though, can soon take my motorbike out of the garage and save up on a looooooooooooooooooooooot of money not to mention the huge fun factor of riding zeh bike.

Bowtie4Life

how much is a litre compared to a gallon? 80 litres sounds like a huge tank, what are you driving?

how much is a litre compared to a gallon? 80 litres sounds like a huge tank, what are you driving?[/b]
    1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter
    80 liter = 21.1337642 US gallons

I'm driving a BMW 540i, E39

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast