Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GERMANY FTW!!

This is a discussion on GERMANY FTW!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by GoodGun ZUAHAHHAHA GERMANY PWNEDZOR !!!!!!!! WE WILL BEAT BRAZIL EASLY *ASSWELL *:rollseyes: Uhm.... maybe before need win ...
Page: 2

Hiraden

Default Re: GERMANY FTW!!

Originally posted by GoodGun
    ZUAHAHHAHA GERMANY PWNEDZOR !!!!!!!! WE WILL BEAT BRAZIL EASLY *ASSWELL *:rollseyes:
    Uhm.... maybe before need win with Italy?

Haxium

Originally posted by Hiraden+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hiraden)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun
    ZUAHAHHAHA GERMANY PWNEDZOR !!!!!!!! WE WILL BEAT BRAZIL EASLY *ASSWELL *:rollseyes:
    Uhm.... maybe before need win with Italy? [/b]
    Final will be against france, not brazil, CUZ WE FUCKIN PWNED THEM !!!!!!1111111

They r flyin back to their 3rd world country right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P4rthen0n

Portugal will beat France this time.

Originally posted by Hiraden+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hiraden)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun
    Uhm.... maybe before need win with Italy? [/b]
    wow..italy...how hard :rollseyes:

Haxium

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    Portugal will beat France this time.
    Yeah, if u cry enough to the "referee" or "ruler" (dunno the word in english) like you did against england, then maybe you'll have a chance.

P4rthen0n

Maybe ?

We're stronger than we were in 2000, France is weaker.
    France was the nš1 team in 2000 and still only beat Portugal because the russian referee made up a penalty that shouldn't be (maybe Abel Xavier should cut off his arm :blink: ). And that was in the 117th minute. Before that Abel Xavier sent a ball to Barthez's bar.

So yea i'd think we have pretty good chance of winning this time.

ps: the only person crying today was Beckham. Was his crying that made the referee "give Portugal a chance" ?
    You're a comedian.

Haxium

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    Maybe ?

France was the nš1 team in 2000 and still only beat Portugal because the russian referee made up a penalty that shouldn't be (maybe Abel Xavier should cut off his arm :blink: ). And that was in the 117th minute. Before that Abel Xavier sent a ball to Barthez's bar. *

ps: the only person crying today was Beckham. Was his crying that made the referee "give Portugal a chance" ?
    You're a comedian.
    Portugal is only a little fake of brazil, cya wednesday

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    Maybe ?

France was the nš1 team in 2000 and still only beat Portugal because the russian referee made up a penalty that shouldn't be (maybe Abel Xavier should cut off his arm :blink: ). And that was in the 117th minute. Before that Abel Xavier sent a ball to Barthez's bar. *

You're a comedian.
    Portugal is only a little fake of brazil, cya wednesday [/b]
    who cares about portugal or france? both will lose against germany anways h43r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I hope Rooney put Ronaldo clear on his arse back at the MUFC training camp next month

Chullage

Originally posted by Haxium

You are a fucking piece of shit.

3rd world country?

France was nothing without those "slaves" from 3rd worlds countrys.

Zidane
    Gallas
    Vieira
    Saha
    Makelele
    Diarra
    Chimbonda

And alot more of players that play for "France" born or their parents lived in a "3rd world country" like u call.

So you and all those Frenchs should be very grateful to those guys that are in France but born in a "3rd world country".

Originally posted by Felix
    I hope Rooney put Ronaldo clear on his arse back at the MUFC training camp next month

Real Madrid wants him :|

Anyways Ronaldo beg like any other player should do after that aggression to Ricardo Carvalho and like England players beg for a penalty after that Nuno Valente clear tackle.

antiriad

i have a feeling real madrid will get him pretty easy now.. his reception when he gets back to manchester will not be a good one.. he's probably already got a smouldering pile of wood in place of the place he called home, not the best place to play football and decide to aggravate that countries fanbase.. manchester isn't quite disney land ya know?

anyway.. portugal vs france is going to be a good match though i wont be supporting either country, germany got behind us during the portugal match so in return to our old sparring partners at the somme etc i shall be supporting germany all the way.

Haxium

Originally posted by Chullage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chullage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

You are a fucking piece of shit.

3rd world country?

France was nothing without those "slaves" from 3rd worlds countrys.

Zidane
    Gallas
    Vieira
    Saha
    Makelele
    Diarra
    Chimbonda

And alot more of players that play for "France" born or their parents lived in a "3rd world country" like u call.

So you and all those Frenchs should be very grateful to those guys that are in France but born in a "3rd world country".

Originally posted by Felix

Real Madrid wants him :|

Anyways Ronaldo beg like any other player should do after that aggression to Ricardo Carvalho and like England players beg for a penalty after that Nuno Valente clear tackle.[/b]
    LMAO, don't take it like that bro, 3rd world country isn't a bad word, i don't know how you take it, but i find that fantastic that a team from a 3rd world country beat anyone (they don't have the same condition and same equipement), and i felt really happy that we made those guyz go back to home. I myself come from the same country as zidane and i know more then anyone that all the french team cept bartez don't come from france, and im proud of that. It just make all those fags that say that france is the country of rascism and discrimination shut up, cuz we got the most multicultural team.

EDIT : Ive just read again what you just say and seriously guy, you should go to school more offen.

3rd world country has nothing to do with slavery or anything like that

Its not "like i call" its how its called ffs.

Chullage

Originally posted by Haxium
    EDIT : Ive just read again what you just say and seriously guy, you should go to school more offen.

Third World is a term originally used to distinguish those nations that neither aligned with the West nor with the East during the Cold War. These countries are also known as the Global South, developing countries, and least developed countries in academic circles. Development workers also call them the two-thirds world and The South. Some dislike the term developing countries as it implies that industrialisation is the only way forward, while they believe it is not necessarily the most beneficial.
    Many "third world" countries are located in Africa, Latin America, and Asia. They are often nations that were colonized by another nation in the past.

Colonization has nothing to do with slavery?

The populations of third world countries are generally very poor but with high birth rates. In general they are not as industrialized or technologically advanced as the first world. The majority of the countries in the world fit this classification.The term "third world" was coined by economist Alfred Sauvy in an article in the French magazine L'Observateur of August 14, 1952. It was a deliberate reference to the "Third Estate" of the French Revolution. Tiers monde means third world in French. The term gained widespread popularity during the Cold War when many poorer nations adopted the category to describe themselves as neither being aligned with NATO or the USSR, but instead composing a non-aligned "third world" (in this context, the term "First World" was generally understood to mean the United States and its allies in the Cold War, which would have made the East bloc the "Second World" by default; however, the latter term was seldom actually used).

Its not how its called, its how the French guys begin call it.

3rd world country isn't a political correct term.

Want more history lessons?

Haxium

Originally posted by Chullage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chullage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

Third World is a term originally used to distinguish those nations that neither aligned with the West nor with the East during the Cold War. These countries are also known as the Global South, developing countries, and least developed countries in academic circles. Development workers also call them the two-thirds world and The South. Some dislike the term developing countries as it implies that industrialisation is the only way forward, while they believe it is not necessarily the most beneficial.
    Many "third world" countries are located in Africa, Latin America, and Asia. They are often nations that were colonized by another nation in the past.

Colonization has nothing to do with slavery?

The populations of third world countries are generally very poor but with high birth rates. In general they are not as industrialized or technologically advanced as the first world. The majority of the countries in the world fit this classification.The term "third world" was coined by economist Alfred Sauvy in an article in the French magazine L'Observateur of August 14, 1952. It was a deliberate reference to the "Third Estate" of the French Revolution. Tiers monde means third world in French. The term gained widespread popularity during the Cold War when many poorer nations adopted the category to describe themselves as neither being aligned with NATO or the USSR, but instead composing a non-aligned "third world" (in this context, the term "First World" was generally understood to mean the United States and its allies in the Cold War, which would have made the East bloc the "Second World" by default; however, the latter term was seldom actually used).

Its not how its called, its how the French guys begin call it.

3rd world country isn't a political correct term.

Want more history lessons?[/b]
    Its you who wanna bring slavery in it, im speakin about the economical part of those country, not about their history, learn to fuckin read.

GERMANY FTW!!!!!!!!!!! WE OWN U!!!!

thats the topic actually...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast