Get rich or die trying

This is a discussion on Get rich or die trying within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I gonne watch Get Rich Or die Trying movie now , does it good ?...
Page: 1

I gonne watch Get Rich Or die Trying movie now , does it good ?

Banned

I gonne watch Get Rich Or die Trying movie now , does it good ? [/b]
    What do you think? 50 cent is in it.

Ofcoarse it is bad.

Psy

What do you think? 50 cent is in it.[/b]
    Going off of that, it's probably about some "African-American Negro" who wants to make it out of the "hood" by playing his rap music. He might also have a family or girl that he needs to support (and if he doesn't, then who cares).

I'll bet you would have more of a time watching 8 mile; it's a story of a truely unfortunate person who is always discriminated against and gets out of his trailor park by using much more effort than any negro would exert to get out of the same situation that the protagonist in "Get Rich or Die Trying'" is probably in (Being at the bottom of the American Economic food chain, aka part of the "Baby Machine's" master plan of getting more of an income via welfare checks. Fuck, even illegal alien Mexicans are higher on that food chain than those lazy asses).

P.S. IQ based drafts are the fairest type of draft.

Banned

Going off of that, it's probably about some "African-American Negro" who wants to make it out of the "hood" by playing his rap music. He might also have a family or girl that he needs to support (and if he doesn't, then who cares).

I'll bet you would have more of a time watching 8 mile; it's a story of a truely unfortunate person who is always discriminated against and gets out of his trailor park by using much more effort than any negro would exert to get out of the same situation that the protagonist in "Get Rich or Die Trying'" is probably in (Being at the bottom of the American Economic food chain, aka part of the "Baby Machine's" master plan of getting more of an income via welfare checks. Fuck, even illegal alien Mexicans are higher on that food chain than those lazy asses).

P.S. IQ based drafts are the fairest type of draft.[/b]
    lmfao

Cudos for the funniest post of today.

isnt this movie like 3 years old?

And yeah, what Psy said. ^

Amen. GG.

Banned

what about denzel washington?

Psy

Banned

[/b]
    thats a chink cat so it dont need child support because all the chinks own there own store so they got $$$