Global Warming Arguement vid

This is a discussion on Global Warming Arguement vid within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.break.com/index/tough-to-argue.html im republican i dont beileve in global warming but the guys points are correct and makes a great argument ...
Page: 1

http://www.break.com/index/tough-to-argue.html

im republican i dont beileve in global warming but the guys points are correct and makes a great argument and makes sense

tbh tho i'd love for global warming to happen simply based on the movie water world mel gibson would be kickin some jew ass !

TheHunted

It was kevin costner

oh damnnnnnnnnnnnn

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Climate is changeing but i hardly doubt its coz of CO2 and stuff, its prooven that CO2 lvls have been ALOT bigger in history. And dont forget that we still are in iceage.

Well its not much that we can do, in next few hundred years world will be a dif place. I live in a place where 3m sea lvl rise will sunk my home. It all depends on politics, how russia, EU, usa and china act will make a lot of dif. Hard to save much but better than nothing. Most of the large land animals will die, there will be oxygen and/or ozone factories instead of rainforest and most land coverd with desert near equator. Also quite likely there will be like 3b ppl left due famines, epidemics and loss of food aid to poor countryes.

yeah im pretty sure its not shit to do with nething cuz it barely changes and trees give off the same shit at night global warmin freaks say are harming the enviroment funny cuz i coulda swore trees were a good things fucking hippys must only hug them during the day

neways same thing is posted in media iunno who posted it first but i shoulda put this in media so watever delete minez

SimonSays

This is where I disagree.

I believe in global warming

Remember kids: you need 2 points to form a line and 3 to form a parabola. Catch my drift?

-tapion

Sigh, humans are adaptable creatures! 100 years ago we wouldent have even imagined a computer just think where the world's technology will be in 5,000 years. Geez people get yer pantys out of a wad the human race will live on or die either way it was ment to be.

This is where I disagree.

I believe in global warming

Remember kids: you need 2 points to form a line and 3 to form a parabola. Catch my drift?

-tapion[/b]
    http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=14334

i can post shit too fucking dumb ass soon as they start giving out liscences to let us hunt polar bears ima be on a plane bitch

Climate is changeing but i hardly doubt its coz of CO2 and stuff, its prooven that CO2 lvls have been ALOT bigger in history. And dont forget that we still are in iceage.[/b]

Agreed on that point, it has indeed been proven that co2 lvl's used to be allot higher back in history, but mankind wasnt around then. Our specie so far has been living with the lowest co2 rates. ( where did all the co2 go to you might ask? that is all the oil we are blowing into the air again now, oil comes from all types of organisms that have been burried overtime and that had enormus pressure on them making them undergo millions of years and eventually ending up in rough oil )
    If you look up statistics you will find dozends showing you that inbetween 1900 and 2006 co2 lvls have gone up by a factor of 3.

lets say co2 lvl's were 100. 19th century comes allong with industrial revolution, we begin to burn charcoal, oil, ... and now we are in 2006, with co2 lvl's of 300.

its kinda like that but with different numbers

its like a line that goes a bit like this: ( will post a paint thingie here soon that i quickly draw )

And you all know that co2, nomatter how you turn it, works like a greenhouse. Heat goes in ( in Uv radiation from the sun) but heat cant get out ( infrared radiation from the heated surfaces, which float up, bump on the co2 barrier and go back down, and back up and back down ... )