Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

75 73.53%
  • no

27 26.47%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Global warming true - false vote!

This is a discussion on Global warming true - false vote! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; are not enough to keep satisfied the world's demand of energy.[/b] theres actually some gas(cant remember name atm) that comes ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

are not enough to keep satisfied the world's demand of energy.[/b]
    theres actually some gas(cant remember name atm) that comes up through the ocean floor and it condenses into a solid...i think they said saturns(or some other planets) whole surface is covered in the solid form of it...anyway they said theres enough of it just in 1 part of the world alone to fuel the world for like a million years...they just need to find a way to convert it from its solid form into a way we can use it for energy

very interesting aswel camaz0tz, that was something i never heard of before
    But you mean sublimate. Gas -> solid = sublimate and gas to liquid is condense

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

very interesting aswel camaz0tz, that was something i never heard of before
    But you mean sublimate. Gas -> solid = sublimate and gas to liquid is condense[/b]
    whatever xD ya it was interesting...they find the little outbursts of gas by looking for crabs cuz the crabs crowd around the bubbling spots to feed or something or like that then u could see like 1 little spot where the bubbles were coming out and they put some tube thing over it and u could see it transforming from a gas into a solid inside the tube then they went searching around the area and there was this huge mini-mountain of the stuff...they said the most difficult parts would be taking it without destroying the underwater life that might rely on it being there and then finding a way to convert it to energy

don't you mean underwater vulcano's ? You're description sounds like one.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Umm cama u mean ammonia or however its spelled? Some saturn moon was coverd with it, its melting point was somewhere between -50-80 C

As for topic, ofc theres global warming. But i doubt man is responsible. Besides, cows and rotting trees produce loads of crapy gases. Sea weed is best converter if i remeber it right. Also iv heard about that ozone layer thing also. And mankind produces it also, electric current transforms O2 to O3. Mostly comes from lightning and high energy particles from sun that give normal oxygen enough energy to grab 1 more molecul (or smth).

theres plenty of fucking oil to fuel the world for however long fucking tree huggers dont let us get it

fucking co2 has risen but not like u guys are saying all the numbers ur getting are from false democratic backed studies

trees give off the same shit at night not during the day

Global warming is bull shit u realize one of the things to solving ur global warming is getting rid of all the cows in the world i bet that faggit gore left that outta the video else u vegetarian tree humping sissys wouldn't even consider recycling if he had that in the video

i've gotta admit tho i thought the polls would be like 100 yes and 2 or 3 nos 1 of them being mine xD

i gotta admit i would think there were more people who actually think out there aswell yes.

Private i do not care who you are and what age categorie you might be from, but what you just said astounds me.

-Enough oil to keep us going for many many more years? HAH Lets talk about that again in 60 years or so. Believe what your rebublikans tell you to believe we will run out of oil eventually, and its staring us right in the face. ( Its as simple as taking little nips off a 1L water bottle, sure at the start you got to much to drink, but overtime you'll end up with an empty bottle.)

-And your blaming the tree's for giving off co2 and the cows ?
    First off all, without human interference the trees do not pollute, what they give off at night they inhale during the day and more. And we are cutting down trees everywhere like mad ( Eg: The rainforests! ) so wouldnt that stop the co2 risings according to what you say? And true al goore didnt mention the cows dumps in the video, BUT, i did know about this, and the only reason why this is a problem is because WE, humans, are growing to many cows on the tiny piece of land. If cows are more spread out, have more wide area's to feed on there wont be a problem at all, since their dumbs are organic material which then gets decomposed in a day or 2.
    I take it you have seen those farms where they have like 1500 cows in one big barrack, cows that just get fed and stand there and then get slaughterd for meat? Thats what causes allot of the problems because there the farmers are with a few hundred tons of cowdumps every year, which they cant just store or remove, so what do they do? they spray it onto the land ( good cuz it has the basic elements to sustain the next generation of plants in it, but bad because it gives off methane gas, which contributes to global warming. However this methane gas also get removed out of the air, thanks to nature, overtime, which -if man was not around to interfere- would also result in a nice stable ecologie.

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE LIVING WITH VERY LOW CO2 LEVELS IN COMPARISION TO BEFORE THE ICE AGE, IS BECAUSE OFF ALL THE TREE'S THAT HAD CO2 IN THEM THAT GOT BURRIED, COVERED, AND SUPPRESSED OVERTIME UNDER HUNDREDS OF METERS OF ROCKS. And this is what we are drilling up again, to burn and blow in the air again with our cars, etc... Which, if we continue going at it like this, will end up with the same co2 levels as before the ice age.

i gotta admit i would think there were more people who actually think out there aswell yes.

Private i do not care who you are and what age categorie you might be from, but what you just said astounds me.
    Enough oil to keep us going for many many more years? HAH Lets talk about that again in 60 years or so.
    And your blaming the tree's for giving off co2 and the cows ?
    First off all, without human interference the trees do not pollute, what they give off at night they inhale during the day and more. And we are cutting down trees everywhere like mad ( Eg: The rainforests! ) so wouldnt that stop the co2 risings according to what you say? And true al goore didnt mention the cows dumps in the video, BUT, i did know about this, and the only reason why this is a problem is because WE, humans, are growing to many cows on the tiny piece of land. If cows are more spread out, have more wide area's to feed on there wont be a problem at all, since their dumbs are organic material which then gets decomposed in a day or 2.
    I take it you have seen those farms where they have like 1500 cows in one big barrack, cows that just get fed and stand there and then get slaughterd for meat? Thats what causes allot of the problems because there the farmers are with a few hundred tons of cowdumps every year, which they cant just store or remove, so what do they do? they spray it onto the land ( good cuz it has the basic elements to sustain the next generation of plants in it, but bad because it gives off methane gas, which contributes to global warming. However this methane gas also get removed out of the air, thanks to nature, overtime, which -if man was not around to interfere- would also result in a nice stable ecologie.

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE LIVING WITH VERY LOW CO2 LEVELS IN COMPARISION TO BEFORE THE ICE AGE, IS BECAUSE OFF ALL THE TREE'S THAT HAD CO2 IN THEM THAT GOT BURRIED, COVERED, AND SUPPRESSED OVERTIME UNDER HUNDREDS OF METERS OF ROCKS. And this is what we are drilling up again, to burn and blow in the air again with our cars, etc... Which, if we continue going at it like this, will end up with the same co2 levels as before the ice age.[/b]

Yet you drive a car still right ? is it even e85 OH WAIT thats bad for global warming too im sure the study has nothing to do with fact that bush was behind the alt fuel . Global warming is political and thats it . Everything is the same yet ppl make it out to be 10 degree's different etc yet here in michigan we laugh at it as it snows in june . Nice try tho but global warming = no cows and im sorry but i enjoy meat . I've listened to all of the arguments on all sides while i drive everyday for work i listen to radio .

Yet reason global warming pisses me off and others im sure is cuz u fuk tards act as if "MAN" is the reason earth is fucked up as if earth wasn't put here for man to fuck up or use as they wish . If your so worried about man fucking earth up do ur self a favor and find a bridge to jump off of .

i do not own a car nor do i drive one, only 16 ( 17 next month ) years old here and driving permit is only recievable at 18.

Global warming is a big pollitical game because you have people who believe it, and people who dont, and they all argue about wether or not to spent $ on doing something against it or not.
    But
    Global warming is also a worldwide problem which you will be hearing much and much more about in the years to come.

True cows pollute more then cars but what can we do about that? Kill all the cows so we have to resort to other things to eat? well thats a possibility but then we'll have the same problem with pigs, because those also take shits ... What we can alter is car emissions, which also contributes to help global warming diminish.

i do not own a car nor do i drive one, only 16 ( 17 next month ) years old here and driving permit is only recievable at 18.

Global warming is a big pollitical game because you have people who believe it, and people who dont, and they all argue about wether or not to spent $ on doing something against it or not.
    But
    Global warming is also a worldwide problem which you will be hearing much and much more about in the years to come.

True cows pollute more then cars but what can we do about that? Kill all the cows so we have to resort to other things to eat? well thats a possibility but then we'll have the same problem with pigs, because those also take shits ... What we can alter is car emissions, which also contributes to help global warming diminish.[/b]

robin u can learn to drive at 16-11 months as far as i know... just need to do ur theoretical exam and then u recieve an L wich allows u to drive during some hours...
    getting mine next month when i get 17..

True cows pollute more then cars but what can we do about that? Kill all the cows so we have to resort to other things to eat? well thats a possibility but then we'll have the same problem with pigs, because those also take shits ... What we can alter is car emissions, which also contributes to help global warming diminish.[/b]
    its already being done and when it is done it will depends if its done by a democrat or a republican if its done by a democrat then u bitches will applaud if its done by a republican like bush was jus in michigan talking to the big 3 about lowering them u bitches will say not enough or if it is enough u'll move on to the next thing

The next thing being ELIMINATING COWS PIGS WATEVER ELSE and probly even fat ppl who shit too much cuz ur whole global warming bull shit is more of a cult then a "problem"

FUCK GLOBAL WARMING I PAY ENOUGH TAXES AS IS.

TunaFishyMe

Yet reason global warming pisses me off and others im sure is cuz u fuk tards act as if "MAN" is the reason earth is fucked up as if earth wasn't put here for man to fuck up or use as they wish . If your so worried about man fucking earth up do ur self a favor and find a bridge to jump off of .[/b]
    Do you break holes into your house cuz you can? Is this the intelligence level of the teenagers today?

its already being done and when it is done it will depends if its done by a democrat or a republican if its done by a democrat then u bitches will applaud if its done by a republican like bush was jus in michigan talking to the big 3 about lowering them u bitches will say not enough or if it is enough u'll move on to the next thing

The next thing being ELIMINATING COWS PIGS WATEVER ELSE and probly even fat ppl who shit too much cuz ur whole global warming bull shit is more of a cult then a "problem"

FUCK GLOBAL WARMING I PAY ENOUGH TAXES AS IS.[/b]

as i have stated before im not some leberal or democrat or whatever silly names u guys give ur reprasentatifs. I dont care who does it as long as things GET done. Usa is still the world leader on co2 pollution and usa still has the most driving old cars without for example dieselfilters or the more enviromentalfriendly ones. The standards in europe for cars is almost 3 times higher than the standards in america. Which also makes for example GM loose allot of ground in europe when it comes to bought cars. We see savings in GM produce lines on the news almost weekly here. And everywhere you look you see audie, toyota, citroen, volkswagen, ...

Do you break holes into your house cuz you can? Is this the intelligence level of the teenagers today?[/b]
    No its the intellegence or rather lack thereof of white teenage fat republican kids who think they're black (its true he does... you should hear his retarded shit in vent).

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well its true, rules, standards, regulations in EU are way higher than anywhere else in the world. One of the reasons that usa wont accept kyoto protocol is that number of big companys cant afford filters and whatever needed. EU on the other hand has really a really harsh rules on every thing that pollutes. EU also funds most safe power stations, wind parks. They are planning to build a huge wind park like 10 km from me to sea near Neckmansgrund.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast