Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

75 73.53%
  • no

27 26.47%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Global warming true - false vote!

This is a discussion on Global warming true - false vote! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Matt | Cocaine says: so a little bird whispered in my ear that you have a large penis rentz Thomas ...
Page: 6

Dragonfaire

Matt | Cocaine says:
    so a little bird whispered in my ear that you have a large penis rentz
    Thomas says:
    it's sad but true
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    haha
    Thomas says:
    I have to deal with it as best as I can.
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    yeah
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    im sure its tough
    Thomas says:
    it is, not many people have this problem, and not alot of research has been done on this condition
    Thomas says:
    so all the treatments are still in the testing and theory stage
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    really?
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    are you working with them?
    Thomas says:
    I am trying to help pioneer into this field, yes
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    i see.
    Thomas says:
    I do freelance consultant work with them
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    penis shows and such?
    Thomas says:
    yes, it's all to find a cure
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    well, it's good to hear you have the environment on your mind.
    Matt | Cocaine says:
    with all these big penis'd bastards just sucking away the ozone layer[/b]
    That is my Hero !

Banned

Yeah I do to. I know that Alabama didn't take near the hammering that Louisiana and Mississippi did with Katrina. And maybe Alabama was also spared the numerous storms that have pounded Florida repeatedly however I have seen that it has damage as well. If ya'll in Alabama would like to be excluded from the list of gulf states with fucked coast lines I am sure Texas wouldn't mind being added in your place. And imho 4 out of 5 gulf states having a fucked coast line is allot.[/b]
    Well as I live in northeast Alabama, I can't talk about the coast firsthand, however when I went on vacation down there last year, the coast seemed ok. Gulf shores is in a place that is usually missed by storms, even though they do get hit, it isn't nearly as severe as mississippi, florida, and louisiana. I live too far north to be affected by any hurricane, hell if I didn't have tv the only way I would know there was one would be because there would be alot of rain and fairly strong winds for a few hours.

Dragonfaire

Well as I live in northeast Alabama, I can't talk about the coast firsthand, however when I went on vacation down there last year, the coast seemed ok. Gulf shores is in a place that is usually missed by storms, even though they do get hit, it isn't nearly as severe as mississippi, florida, and louisiana. I live too far north to be affected by any hurricane, hell if I didn't have tv the only way I would know there was one would be because there would be alot of rain and fairly strong winds for a few hours.[/b]
    LOL ! Well I know that when I went through Alabama to go to Pensacola to um "get away from the mess" I saw damage. And what was worse lol was I went to Pensacola and it was fucked up so the next day I went down to Destin and checked in that night at a hotel. Well When it got daylight I saw that the pool was full of sand and bottom floor of the hotel was a shell lol . Also the buildings surronding the hotel were fucked. The building right next to me was just a frame. I asked some of the locals there what storm it was all from because I knew it couldn't have been Katrina and they said it was not just from one storm but 3 differnt ones . When things get fucked up it takes a long time to rebuild but with storms over and over how can you repair lol ? That is why I say the enitre gulf coast is pretty well fucked imho.

Banned

Well I'm sure it is pretty fucked all over...but alabama is probably one of the least hit. Of course there is gonna be damage all over the coast, but you get that with basically every storm that goes through. Some worse than others.

assailent

I voted no but I think that its a possibility but i also know that the earth grows through cycles. Theres been warm cycles in cold cycles in the past even before the influence of humans so who knows and if it is just the earth going through cycles not much we can do to stop but we should respect the environment either way.

assailent

I voted no but I think that its a possibility but i also know that the earth grows through cycles. Theres been warm cycles in cold cycles in the past even before the influence of humans so who knows and if it is just the earth going through cycles not much we can do to stop but we should respect the environment either way.

assailent

Dragonfaire

I voted no but I think that its a possibility but i also know that the earth grows through cycles. Theres been warm cycles in cold cycles in the past even before the influence of humans so who knows and if it is just the earth going through cycles not much we can do to stop but we should respect the environment either way.[/b]
    While that is true even cycles have triggers.

You know what is a scary thought though with storms getting stronger and lasting longer as they drive inland ? The fact that some storms on other planets grow so strong the continue to refuel themselves and never die out. It is entirely possible and even more then that probable that it will happen here if the current trend continues.

assailent

wow im sry i triple posted lol was laggiing and i clicked couple times sry

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456