Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

God

This is a discussion on God within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Is not all powerful as he cannot build a wall he cannot jump...o.0...
Page: 1

OnlyGod

Is not all powerful as he cannot build a wall he cannot jump...o.0

Cocaine

That and he's not real so.......Nice tatoo, too bad the only person who can judge you could be a flying double sided black dildo for all you know.

InfinatePotential

That and he's not real so.......Nice tatoo, too bad the only person who can judge you could be a flying double sided black dildo for all you know. [/b]

If he's not real, who made this earth, who did all those unexplainable things not even science can answer?

Coincidence? Doubt it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

thats not true, he can make a wall he cant jump over and then make it jumable after he proves he cant jump over it...therefore doing both

why jump it when he can blow it up :huh:

Cocaine

The Smackals made the earth and did all the unexplainable things.

ALL HAIL THE SMACKALS THE GIANT DOUBLE SIDED BLACK DILDO WIELDING HOWLER MONKEY!!!!!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol, Earth was created by billions of years of the collection of debris. If you take a bunch of elements, place them in a void for a couple billion / trillion years, eventually the elements will conbobulate and create an entity growing bigger and bigger. Conscience is nothing but electricity.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol, Earth was created by billions of years of the collection of debris. If you take a bunch of elements, place them in a void for a couple billion / trillion years, eventually the elements will conbobulate and create an entity growing bigger and bigger. Conscience is nothing but electricity.[/b]
    where did those elements come from? u cant deny SOMEWHERE along the line SOMETHING had to have started it all...science cant create something from nothing

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

where did those elements come from? u cant deny SOMEWHERE along the line SOMETHING had to have started it all...science cant create something from nothing[/b]
    I don't know where the universe came from, I didn't say there wasn't a God, I just said the Earth wasn't created spontaneously ^^
    The universe may have been.

I created it h34r:

and i'm about to take it away too

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, Earth was created by billions of years of the collection of debris. If you take a bunch of elements, place them in a void for a couple billion / trillion years, eventually the elements will conbobulate and create an entity growing bigger and bigger. Conscience is nothing but electricity.[/b]
    you forgot to mention the big bang, to answer cama's question :P. what bothers me about the big bang theory is that it seems to violate the law of conservation of matter, so it seems that it explains creation through principles it ignores at the same time :huh: :unsure: . and for the consciousness thing, if its so simple, then i think we should be nicer to our lamps :P .

and cocaine, just because you dont believe in god does not mean you should mock other people's beliefs, you know :huh: . for all you know Christians are right and you'll burn in hell for being an atheist . or maybe the "pagan" religions were right and we'll all burn (or freeze if you go along with the ancient Norse religions :lol: )

and as long as we're on the subject, why not quote South Park (not that they came up with the thought :P ), "could science not be the answer to the how and not the why?" :P

science can explain everything if it cant we just dont have an understanding of that particular part of science

GOD = bullshit, The Vatican (just stating a religious sector) is one of the most richest companies** in the world wish i cud think of a cool religion like that

Give me a proff god does not exist... u cant, can u ?
    Unless u can prove God does not exist u can never claim god = bullshit...

As said... sience doesnt answer the why... but tries to answer the how

I personaly believe in god... sience can put all the theorys about how the universe started... but i doubt it ll ever answer the why

So WHY did god make it then just a sunday afternoon hobby? Science can explain why - Planets are formed by debris clumping together (basically) THATS WHY

Sorry people, but I refuse to live my life "by the book" as it were. If there were a God, I'm sure He could show himself in a bit better way than through a book.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast