God and Bill Gates

This is a discussion on God and Bill Gates within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well, Bill," said God, "I'm really confused on this one. I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or ...
Page: 1

nodirbek

Well, Bill," said God, "I'm really confused on this one. I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell! After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in the world and yet you created that ghastly Windows. I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm going to let you decide where you want to go!"

Mr. Gates replied, "Well, thanks, Lord. What's the difference between the two?"

God said, "You can take a peek at both places briefly if it will help you decide. Shall we look at Hell first?" "Sure!" said Bill. "Let's go!"

Bill was amazed! He saw a clean, white sandy beach with clear waters. There were thousands of beautiful women running around, playing in the water, laughing and frolicking about.

The sun was shining and the temperature was just perfect!

Bill said, "This is great! If this is Hell, I can't wait to see Heaven!"

To which God replied, "Let's go!" and off they went. Bill saw puffy white clouds in a beautiful blue sky with angels drifting about playing harps and singing.

It was nice, but surely not as enticing as Hell. Mr. Gates thought for only a brief moment and rendered his decision

"God, I do believe I would like to go to Hell."

"As you desire," said God.

Two weeks later, God decided to check up on the late billionaire to see how things were going. He found Bill shackled to a wall, screaming among the hot flames in a dark cave. He was being burned and tortured by demons.

"How ya doin', Bill?" asked God. Bill responded with anguish and despair.

"This is awful! This is not what I expected at all! What happened to the beach and the beautiful women playing in the water?"

"Oh, THAT!" said God. "That was the screen saver"

hahhahaha

eduarvera23

lol screen saver

NathanAlgren

old but funny

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

mauhauhauhauha bill got owned XD

Speed

LOL made me laugh xD

LOL roflcopter thats fucking funny

nice attemp... but phailed

why?

think of it this way... you go buy a comp and u believe what the fool clerk said? I won't.. test drive the comp myself!!!

bill see all those women and he dun test drive em? >_< he&#39;s pratically put computer into everyhouse (in south korea atleast)

nice attemp... but phailed

why?

think of it this way... you go buy a comp and u believe what the fool clerk said? I won&#39;t.. test drive the comp myself!!!

bill see all those women and he dun test drive em? >_< he&#39;s pratically put computer into everyhouse (in south korea atleast)[/b]
    What??? :blink:

iwanttopk

jjjjjjahgaahahahahahahahahhahaha
    for the retards, like the screensaver hiding hell
    screen saver hiding how shitty microsoft can be / is

Not very funny but funny

nodirbek

heres another one lol
    At COMDEX recently, Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with the technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."

In response to Bill&#39;s comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.

2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.

4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive, but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.

7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.

9. Every time a new car was introduced, car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again, because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10. Oh yeah, and last but not least . . . you&#39;d have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off!

7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.

9. Every time a new car was introduced, car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again, because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

these are god sent