Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Going away for vacation

This is a discussion on Going away for vacation within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well guys , I'm going away for a 12-day vacation , I don't care if you care or not but ...
Page: 1

JustAnother

Well guys , I'm going away for a 12-day vacation , I don't care if you care or not but just to let certain people know that I'm away I have to ''leave'' with the taxi in about 5 hours so that's kinda weird hhaaha my sis is partying with her friends (no not in KO for the stupid people lol) and shes getting drunk so that's gonna be problem too I guess, MAYBE i'll be on in morocco at an internet cafe or something but i'd like to spend my days having much fun at the beach and stuff,
    I hope I posted this is the right section..

SeeYa in 12 days guys(= and girls),

Ismael

swishersticks

bb gl and tell your sister to bring protection

JustAnother

hahahah I will and I will also say you said that although she doesn't know you (yes!!!)

swishersticks

shes getin drunk with guys..dude shes going to fuck its just when how where ^^

JustAnother

The moment I read ur post the door went open and she is inside our house now ^.^ but believe me there are other girls too and stuff, and shes badass she is a very talented rapper she was on tv like 4 times ago in the netherlands and she is very strong wich I hate because she always threathens (wrong spelling) me when she wants on the pc lol !!

swishersticks

The moment I read ur post the door went open and she is inside our house now ^.^ but believe me there are other girls too and stuff, and shes badass she is a very talented rapper she was on tv like 4 times ago in the netherlands and she is very strong wich I hate because she always threathens (wrong spelling) me when she wants on the pc lol !![/b]
    yo do the heisman on that hoe
    she might be bad ass but when someone slips a drug in her drink say bye bye to bad girl and say hi hi to sleep drousy girl

JustAnother

yea shes not drunk lol that's a very big surprise or she just doesn't look drunk and she will get a hangover or something

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

My advice is to forget about ko and enjoy yourself while on vacation.

Get tan and drunk and have fun.

^_^

JustAnother

will do m8,ty

ok i'm going now, bye all! cya in 12 days!!

skrillamon

if you go on vacation and go to an interent cafe to play ko, you sir are an idiot.

go to the beach. have a good time. get faded. get laid.

r ur sister hot anyway?

Toneh

It's his sister, that would be very nasty if he said yes

It's his sister, that would be very nasty if he said yes[/b]
    he would know if his sister would be hot........

BabaSh0p

he would know if his sister would be hot........[/b]

:mellow: only you man

Banned

The moment I read ur post the door went open and she is inside our house now ^.^ but believe me there are other girls too and stuff, and shes badass she is a very talented rapper she was on tv like 4 times ago in the netherlands and she is very strong wich I hate because she always threathens (wrong spelling) me when she wants on the pc lol !![/b]
    that's sad...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast