Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

gona try ecstasy for the first time.

This is a discussion on gona try ecstasy for the first time. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; this weekend , any tips and all for me? no flaming or anything please, and experiences and tips etc would ...
Page: 1

Hennessy

this weekend , any tips and all for me?
    no flaming or anything please, and experiences and tips etc would be helpfull and appreciated thank you.

Boyce

Ask a gaming forum.. gg.
    Watch a bunch of kids come and pretend they have done it to look cool on the internet.

cama

Ask a gaming forum.. gg.
    Watch a bunch of kids come and pretend they have done it to look cool on the internet.[/b]
    kinda like henessy is posting that hes gonna try it to try to look on the internet

Hennessy

kinda like henessy is posting that hes gonna try it to try to look on the internet[/b]
    im not posting it to look cool , im posting it to get information on how i can handle my self while im high on it and how much water i should drink etc fuckin dush bag

Hey cutie Senior Member

WOW HENNESY YOU ARE A TRUE O.G MANG!!!

HOW I WISH I COULD BE EVEN HALF AS COOL AS YOU NIGRO.

lol. extasy is pretty much harmless the buzz is mostly weaker then having a buzz from beer..it only makes you in good mood..not much even of buzz..well unless you are stupid and take many pills, and btw you should read what is in it maybe you will think twice of swallowing battery acid,fertilizers, phermeldohide etc etc etc..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Dumb kids dont tell me not to flame so i do flame.

U tard, fail more in high-school chemistry and in life u piece of crap whos wasting our precious oxygen.

Go die nigga. Atleast u die like a kängsta should.

Banned

go smoke some weed dude xD Fuck E.. rather do coke than e =/

or better yet stay health nd dont do drugs! =]

like all other recreational drugs, make sure you have nothing important to do for the next 4-5 hours (depending on how many pills you take/purity of pill)

imo, the most dangerous part about dropping e is the risk of it being cut with some other harmful/poisonous shit. don't buy from a shady source. hell, if you can, buy it from someone you personally know. pills should run roughly 10-20 per (in california). usually people take 2-4 to get a decent high off of it

if you have the pills beforehand, check the pill color/imprint @ www.pillreports.com

the most widely known danger of ecstasy is dehydration. when you are rolling, thirst/hunger is skewed dramatically.. combined w/ whatever you might be doing at the time (most of the time dancing) you will dehydrate fast and not even know it. bring a water bottle and force yourself to take drinks regularly.

also, lots of ravers/e-tards tend to have the iconic pacifiers. this is because you will unconsciously grind your teeth and having anything in your mouth will help stop that.

though i have never tried it personally, i heard that the effect of e is amplified (or some shit) in combination w/ vick's cold spray (hence the numerous kids running around w/ the sprays at raves)

shit is only dangerous if you get it from a bad source. pure mdma (avg purity is < 20%) isn&#39;t much more harmful than bud. its just, in order to take shortcuts in making the shit, a lot of producers mix in some dangerous chemicals just to fill the pill up.

oh, make sure you have friends with you. you might do some stupid shit if you are alone.

edit:

or better yet stay health nd dont do drugs! =][/b]
    straight up retarded.

Hennessy

or better yet stay health nd dont do drugs! =][/b]
    i do smoke weed straight from the clinic. haha

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=...ll&id=11425
    ^ good

assuming you are socal anyways. i have personally tried the blue butterflies

Hennessy

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=...ll&id=11425
    ^ good

assuming you are socal anyways. i have personally tried the blue butterflies[/b]
    ya i know of that website , thank you anyways im going to get ethier green or red buddah this friday..

ya i know of that website , thank you anyways im going to get ethier green or red buddah this friday..[/b]
    pink buddahs are hot nowadays

edit: never tried though

Hennessy

pink buddahs are hot nowadays

edit: never tried though[/b]
    for my first time im prepared

what i got :
    3 bottles of water
    a carton of ciggerates doubt il smoke more den 3 packs but i always buy cartons haha smoke reds
    pacifier
    music
    lights
    ima do it all in my room

Banned

this weekend , any tips and all for me?
    no flaming or anything please, and experiences and tips etc would be helpfull and appreciated thank you.[/b]
    Yes please take five pills at once and die
    fuk drugs :mellow:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast