Good Bye KO

This is a discussion on Good Bye KO within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well, over the years i have invested too much of my time, as i would assume many of you have ...
Page: 1

Esose

Well, over the years i have invested too much of my time, as i would assume many of you have done, in Knight Online.
    Today, i found out that i had spent over 800$ while playing this game, and it is time that it has come to an end.
    Thus, I am quitting, and selling my account and items [this will be posted in the market section of Diez]
    Thank you to those who helped me in this game and who were my friend.
    Esose/ZeRougel/ZeWarriorI-----I am out.
    Thank you Robman, Gyver,Elliptical[although you probably wont read this], Helter, PW, Hatespirit, Kiwi4Life, Tharizdun, Sleepingtiger, Potsnifff, BankinandTankin and all my new diez clannies as well as old ones on diez, and all of the other people i played with on c-west.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

miss ya forever dude, come back when its possible, gl in life make sure to keep in contact

Esose

bump for the items im selling in diez market

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

people who wanna buy items goto the market section, thats where you bump my friend.

you made you right decision in quiting ko. It was good while it lasted and then it just got boring and reptitive, life goes on!