Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got an idea about a guide

This is a discussion on Got an idea about a guide within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This will come off as racist to some but its not at all im thinking about making a guide about ...
Page: 1

Default Got an idea about a guide

This will come off as racist to some but its not at all im thinking about making a guide about how to deal with turks i want it to be open for everyones input and its going to be serious its not gunna be jus another stab at turks . wondering if mods here would allow it since its not really racist at all its just k2 has made it clear they love turkey and if we wanna stay on usko we must adapt to turkey so i think a guide would be very helpfull to newer players.

This is not off topic (guide for dealing with turks while playing on usko) , nor is this to be moved to game help or anything of the sort im looking for aproval / if ppl think its a good idea . !

This all came from 2 or 3 topics of noobs posting bout ksers and dum shit like that

tolgahan

k2 has already adapted to turks

Man you can stop kids..
    edit : sorry u cant.
    n you dont have adapt to anything.Coz u r not the only one who came later than others..You should find a way to make them listen u.ıf u call this "adapt" Yes it is
    edit again : its not "ıf" its "if" sorry :P

HeyJude

tolgahan, stop blaming kids all the time. u are the dupers, koxpers, KSers. Its u who ask the address of the opponent at the slighest disagreement and then go kill each other.

It wasnt kids who hacked the Gm or database and got +10 items!

he is just mad cuz elisha (her stage name) is my wife

and if i somewhere made it sound like k2 is adapting to turks im sorry they did that 2 years ago im saying we the us players must adapt to the turks and most of us have and im thinking of making a guide for new us players

and before i'd make k2 hear my voice i'd jus dc turkey 24/7 then again if it wasn't for turks we wouldn't get boss events everyday (aka turkey dc servers die boss spawn)

and look at the middle of the pic all u see is gobble gobble gobble when we get to go beta know patches are comming u think k2 would actually post scheduled maitenance in turkish language this would be like press ok days when gm do notice all press ok trade off the there items and are naked until server dc and they come back on

tolgahan

i dont think he means hackers.
    he is talking about players in game.
    he wants to live with them in peace as i see .. right?

n that kids.They are the fuckers of this game. %70 of the cheaters of the Turks are kids.others %30 is the hackers....
    i am an internet cafe owner.You cant know them more than me..
    i am not blaming kids.There are alredy doing these shits.
    yes there are legit players n i dont mean them.

i said "kids" coz he means lurers koxpers .. ha private?

tolgahan

i am not mad.She already belongs to me B)

HeyJude

n that kids.They are the fuckers of this game. %70 of the cheaters of the Turks are kids.others %30 is the hackers.... *
    i am an internet cafe owner.You cant know them more than me.. *
    i am not blaming kids.There are alredy doing these shits. *
    yes there are legit players n i dont mean them.
    What kids only do is asking for clan, party, coins or items. Besides these all the dupe, koxp, macro, KS, and all the shit comes from u, m8. I also go 2 internet cafe all the time and i know what those 25+ ppl do. They forget their wifes and children and play KO 7/24. Almost all of their items are duped items. And most of them lvl up with Koxp.

I hope those kids stop coming to your cafe and u go bankrupt.

tolgahan

asking for clan coins ..?????
    only these??
    how long have u been playing this game?
    Have u ever died in golems area after someone tped u there?
    or died coz of trade spam when u were tring to kill a boss..
    n lots of them.dont try to teach me anything.I can see

HeyJude

And u say "only" kids do that?

Funny u

tolgahan

is it hard to understand after u read it?
    most of them are kids.That doesnt mean all

HeyJude

No. They arent. Provide evidence and support your claim.

I want u to post the ss of chat dialogs where u talk with such a person and he says that he is 16-. Along with detailed ss of the incident where it took place. At least 3 diffent incidents.

If you cant provide it, take back your claim.

dont feed me that bull shit all the fucking dupers are the cafe owners who give out bull shit that npcs n they give them 9999 then the dum fucking kids go n try n sell for like 2 m when they npc for fucking 200 k i know wat goes down in turkey i got ppl hitting corners

HeyJude

Originally posted by Private
    dont feed me that bull shit all the fucking dupers are the cafe owners who give out bull shit that npcs n they give them 9999 then the dum fucking kids go n try n sell for like 2 m when they npc for fucking 200 k i know wat goes down in turkey i got ppl hitting corners

Will you use proper grammar, spelling and most importantly punctuation? I dont understand anything from your posts despite my hours of efforts to decrypt them.

Sustain

off:Tolgahan I cant remember ur girl name in the sig

Originally posted by HeyJude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeyJude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

Will you use proper grammar, spelling and most importantly punctuation? I dont understand anything from your posts despite my hours of efforts to decrypt them.[/b]
    ]

i understood it... r u just stupid?

anyway, that'd be a great idea to make this juno
    imo, the turkish 'kids' are the plague of this game. they are a rebel without a cause.
    so, this leads to...
    what can WE do to ignore and/or prevent their efforts to cause harm to us?
    a) Block trades/party all the time.
    B) If someone pm's you in turkish, use any of the swear words that you already know, and to an addition, use any of the swear words listed http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/turkish.htm dont read the crap they have to say about it, just copy/paste. they'll eventually stop and block pms.
    c) If a turk is tanking a boss, trade spam their priest, lure stuff on them, and party invite them when they are solo.
    d) Do not trade with any person with 'TR' in their name.
    e) Drop a bomb (you know where)
    f) Fak their mothers
    g) and their sisters
    h) KS them and tell them to go to another spot
    i) cause as much harm you can to them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast