Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Got an idea about a guide

This is a discussion on Got an idea about a guide within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; a) Block trades/party all the time. * B) If someone pm's you in turkish, use any of the swear words ...
Page: 2

HeyJude

a) Block trades/party all the time. *
    B) If someone pm's you in turkish, use any of the swear words that you already know, and to an addition, use any of the swear words listed http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/turkish.htm dont read the crap they have to say about it, just copy/paste. they'll eventually stop and block pms. *
    c) If a turk is tanking a boss, trade spam their priest, lure stuff on them, and party invite them when they are solo. *
    d) Do not trade with any person with 'TR' in their name. *
    e) Drop a bomb (you know where) *
    f) Fak their mothers *
    g) and their sisters *
    h) KS them and tell them to go to another spot *
    i) cause as much harm you can to them
    Its like Hitler giving instructions to his followers.

DieHard

HeyJude your a fucking ass, the guy was simply being peaceful in is statement and the whole post your talking shit , even saying you hope his bis goes bankrupt . How do you know he doesnt have children at home to feed, what about a sick relative, he has to feed himself right ? Its VERY obvious that your a snotty nose kid yourself and for you to wish someone bad when he said nothing wrong is just plain childish and makes you look like the flame whore you really are . Get a life ass and quit trying to jump your post count by trashing others.

sexa

Originally posted by Aory

i understood it... r u just stupid?

anyway, that'd be a great idea to make this juno
    imo, the turkish 'kids' are the plague of this game. they are a rebel without a cause.
    so, this leads to...
    what can WE do to ignore and/or prevent their efforts to cause harm to us?
    a) Block trades/party all the time.
    B) If someone pm's you in turkish, use any of the swear words that you already know, and to an addition, use any of the swear words listed http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/turkish.htm * *dont read the crap they have to say about it, just copy/paste. they'll eventually stop and block pms.
    c) If a turk is tanking a boss, trade spam their priest, lure stuff on them, and party invite them when they are solo.
    d) Do not trade with any person with 'TR' in their name.
    e) Drop a bomb (you know where)
    f) Fak their mothers
    g) and their sisters
    h) KS them and tell them to go to another spot
    i) cause as much harm you can to them
    so simple to see that this guide wont go anywhere cuz u suggest ppl to be a bad person to the bad ones which is worse then being a real bad person

lol fucking bitches always pointin out grammar etc. "something they can understand"

but yeah man i think i was drunk when i went on my posting spree which yes it was like only 10 post but thats alot for me usually i knock out like 50 post into one big ass post and wait to see wat fuckers read it but yeh its good idea maybe i go with it maybe i dedicated my free time to hacking all of turkey

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Got an idea about a guide

Originally posted by Private
    This will come off as racist to some but its not at all im thinking about making a guide about how to deal with turks i want it to be open for everyones input and its going to be serious its not gunna be jus another stab at turks . wondering if mods here would allow it since its not really racist at all its just k2 has made it clear they love turkey and if we wanna stay on usko we must adapt to turkey so i think a guide would be very helpfull to newer players.

This is not off topic (guide for dealing with turks while playing on usko) , nor is this to be moved to game help or anything of the sort im looking for aproval / if ppl think its a good idea . !

This all came from 2 or 3 topics of noobs posting bout ksers and dum shit like that
    You don't decide where topics go. This belongs in off topic since the majority of players have already learned how to tolerate turks. I ignore all non-english PMs and only party people that demonstrate the basic understanding of the game.

This is also a pretty hot topic as certain people are quick to point out that Turks are not the only problem KO has.

Grid

I say 1 of the problem's s slacking americans who doesnt lvl enough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12