Grammar Help

This is a discussion on Grammar Help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well, my english project in Basic 09 is about creating an announcing with 'comparative' and 'superlative'. Some friends helped me ...
Page: 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Well, my english project in Basic 09 is about creating an announcing with 'comparative' and 'superlative'. Some friends helped me and until now I have this:

Willowbrook Shopping Mall presents more shops then any other in the world! It's bigger, it's better and its finally here.
    This is the largest shopping mall out there with one of the biggest variety of shops anywhere!
    our average user base is expanding by the hour
    we will release even bigger shopping malls in the near future.
    At the moment we are the largest shopping mall globally! We hope to get even bigger by expanding our mall!
    Our new shopping mall is finally here!
    we hope to expand further by adding new shops and widening our target market!
    We have everything you need, from clothes, to food, to DIY tools!
    We promise you immediate customer satisfaction or we'll give you a free ticket to watch any movie in our theatres!

But I've noticed that its kinda repeating about how big it is, I wish if you guys can help me with this announcing to have more 'comparative' and 'superlative' on it.

Thx in advance.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Helped ya edit, bit busy :P My dads house is in Willowbrook New York Did you really make that name up? xD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Willowbrook Shopping Mall presents more shops than any other in the world! It's bigger, it's better and it's finally here.

This is the largest shopping mall out there with one of the greatest variety of shops anywhere!

Our average user base is expanding by the hour!

We will release even grander shopping malls in the near future.

At the moment we are the largest shopping mall in the world, and hope to get even bigger!

Our new shopping mall is finally here!

We hope to expand further by adding new shops and widening our target market!

We have everything you need, from clothes, to food, to DIY tools!

We promise you immediate customer satisfaction or we'll give you a free ticket to watch any movie in our theatres!

fixed it for ya. And he got the name from me, willowbrook mall is a real mall here.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I have this now:

<div align="center">Willowbrook Shopping Mall presents more shops than any other in the world!

It&#39;s bigger and better and now it is finally here.

It has the largest and most diverse range of shops that you can find anywhere!

Our user base is continually growing hour by hour!

In the future we have plans to open even more diverse and compresenvie malls!

Currently we lead the way with the largest shopping malls globally and have plans to advance this even further!

We aim to appeal to an ever growing audience with a broader range of services to suit all taste and needs!

In our malls you can find the most diverse and broad range of shops and products from clothing to restaurant right through to DIY tools!

Customer satifaction will be second to none and if you are not totally satified with the world class service we offer we will give you a free ticket to any movie listed in our amazing cinemas.
    </div>

Thx to Felix.

used diverse to much and lots of spelling errors.

In the future we have plans to open even more diverse and compresenvie malls!
    TO
    In the future we have plans to open even more varied and comprehensive malls!

In our malls you can find the most diverse and broad range of shops and products from clothing to restaurant right through to DIY tools!
    TO
    In our mall you can find the most diversified and broad range of shops.................