Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great Live Performance Vids

This is a discussion on Great Live Performance Vids within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; people = shit live in japan by slipknot was insanely well done, if your into the kind of music...
Page: 2

people = shit live in japan by slipknot was insanely well done, if your into the kind of music

Cocaine

this proves to be a great experiement in how many trolls can say "wrong section" in one post when all being completely wrong.[/b]
    I think the music section or even the off topic media section would be more suitable for a topic like this.

I think the music section or even the off topic media section would be more suitable for a topic like this.[/b]
    However it doesn't fit perfectly in either one, and if anything it's better off in this section to maybe encourage more interesting topics rather than the run of the mill garbage that is in here.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if anything it's better off in this section to maybe encourage more interesting topics rather than the run of the mill garbage that is in here.[/b]
    thast the real reason, why even bother with that "it doesnt fit in any other section" bull shit when thats the real reason, u want ur topics to get the most views even if it means ignoring that they fit in other sections better

thast the real reason, why even bother with that "it doesnt fit in any other section" bull shit when thats the real reason, u want ur topics to get the most views even if it means ignoring that they fit in other sections better[/b]
    cama, you really have yet to realize how pathetic you are acting right now. Do you really think I care? Bugger off kiddo, you can fault me for deleting one post, but continue with the that crap in this topic and I WILL delete them because you are going off topic.

You scream foul just to try to bring attention to yourself and put me down, yet the pure hypocrisy in all that you do is so blatant. You aren't a model member cama, you've broken countless rules and continue to do so even when given continuous warnings, I'm going to ask you kindly to grow the fuck up. This is the end of it cama, I'm done playing with you.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cama, you really have yet to realize how pathetic you are acting right now. Do you really think I care? Bugger off kiddo, you can fault me for deleting one post, but continue with the that crap in this topic and I WILL delete them because you are going off topic.

You scream foul just to try to bring attention to yourself and put me down, yet the pure hypocrisy in all that you do is so blatant. You aren't a model member cama, you've broken countless rules and continue to do so even when given continuous warnings, I'm going to ask you kindly to grow the fuck up. This is the end of it cama, I'm done playing with you.[/b]
    what rules have i broken in the past month? 2 months?

if you really care to know feel free to PM me, next off topic posts will be removed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12