The greatest moment in human history.

This is a discussion on The greatest moment in human history. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Right now the times are dire. 2016 has been a very rough year and there's a lot of fear in ...
Page: 1

Default The greatest moment in human history.

Right now the times are dire. 2016 has been a very rough year and there's a lot of fear in the air due to the presidency of Donald Trump. Many beloved celebrities have died, including Harambe, and we miss them a lot. Terrible events too place in France, Britain is leaving the EU, the situation in Ukraine is worrysome, Zika virus caused commotion in South- and Latin America, the wildfires in Fort McMurray caused a lot of people and animals to lose their homes, passenger trains colliding in Germany, terrorist attacks all over the world (Nigeria, Turkey, Syria etc.), the immigrant crisis in Europe, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice gets made, Panama papers published, Hurricane Matthew killing over a thousand people. Just to list a few.

Yes, things are looking very bleak right now. There were also good moments in 2016, but they were mostly overshadowed by the negatives, which is why I believe some form of salvation is necessary. But, don't you fret little guy, there is indeed salvation to be found. The greatest moments of mankind's history are in our hands. What we are experiencing at the moment of writing this is more amazing than Pokémon GO! and the giant panda's not being endangered anymore put together. It shakes the very foundations of humanity, digging through our core and carving out that which grounds us to melancholy and depression. It burrows into the roots of evil, which have caused all these terrible events to take place and one scoop at a time, undermines the meaning of our living, while laying a new pile for us to tread on.

I am of course talking about the great Holiday Hole. It is truly amazing and heartwarming to see how far humanity has come to achieve something so spectacular. I did not believe I would live long enough to witness such a moment take place. I have newfound my will to live and wish to spread this Black Friday miracle. Enjoy and be blessed, by his holey-ness.
    Last edited by Kallop; 11-26-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

the sarcasm level is corroding my monitor screen!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    the sarcasm level is corroding my monitor screen!
    No joke, I actually think this is the greatest thing that has happened 2016. It's the culmination of doing something "just because we can".

actually this is genius..

What if you dig so deep you hit hot magma?
    At least then we’d feel something.