Guitar Hero 2

This is a discussion on Guitar Hero 2 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i cant do 20% of it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3hZXfNZOE...
Page: 1

WarMachine

that song is easy =/

but yea i've played it for about 2 months and all i do is play hyper speed expert now because regular expert got to boring. Just learn hammer on and pull offs and you can beat any song.

If you want to play a very hard song play Jordan, its a bonus song. Song kicks ass and its fun as hell to play. Heres a video of someone playing it. Song for the most part is easy till you get to the solo. Solo is to long and hard to beat. Sometimes I can beat it sometimes I cant, all depends on how good I do on the solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Xb5XyY5cE

maybe it's easy to play, i'm not that good with guitar lol, but the show was good, he didnt even watch his screen, i'm gonna try Joradn to see what i'm gonna do, my friend playing it with edited version where he can download songs from internet .
    i wonder if the new guitar hero have songs for DragonForce it'll be hard to play :P

Speed

hehe custom songs ftw dude , downloaded 40 new songs for carrer mode and ill add them soon to burn it... more fun when u actually like the songs ur playing :P

tindall

hehe custom songs ftw dude , downloaded 40 new songs for carrer mode and ill add them soon to burn it... more fun when u actually like the songs ur playing :P[/b]
    how the fuck do you do that? me want

guitar hero loses its appeal when you can play any of the songs in real life, faster than in the game, and actually impress people who aren't geeks.

how the fuck do you do that? me want[/b]
    google Guitar Hero custom songs or check www.gamefaq.com