Guitar hero 4 world tour

This is a discussion on Guitar hero 4 world tour within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So i got gh wt for xmass with 1 guitar. When i went to the store like a week after ...
Page: 1

Banned

So i got gh wt for xmass with 1 guitar. When i went to the store like a week after xmass and wanted to buy the drum kit they said they didnt sold the instrument seperatly (exept the guitar ofc). So my question is: Does anyone knows when these instruments will be sold in stores?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I have no idea tbh, but I hope it's soon, I sure as shit am not buying the whole game again for another drum set, fuck that.

Banned

I have no idea tbh, but I hope it's soon, I sure as shit am not buying the whole game again for another drum set, fuck that.[/b]
    ye idd lol, it better comes out fast coz drums are prooooooo

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

ye idd lol, it better comes out fast coz drums are prooooooo[/b]
    did you get it on ps3 or 360? cuz on ps3 the drum pedal won't work.

Banned

did you get it on ps3 or 360? cuz on ps3 the drum pedal won't work.[/b]

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/Acc...box-360/?s=drum

I bought GH4 as well, wanted drums, bought these and they work fine with x box and GH. I know that's a UK deliver site only but that just gives you the basic idea on what you can get.

Banned

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/Acc...box-360/?s=drum

I bought GH4 as well, wanted drums, bought these and they work fine with x box and GH. I know that's a UK deliver site only but that just gives you the basic idea on what you can get.[/b]
    hmm i really want the GH drums, they r more cooler :P

Banned

I would suggest getting a Rockband drum set because the symbols on the GH 4 set are really bad and make you miss and over hit. You can still use a Rockband drumset for GHWT. If your looking to play drums though id suggest getting RockBand, has a much better drum list and features.

Banned

I would suggest getting a Rockband drum set because the symbols on the GH 4 set are really bad and make you miss and over hit. You can still use a Rockband drumset for GHWT. If your looking to play drums though id suggest getting RockBand, has a much better drum list and features.[/b]
    ye alot of people had these problems but that were the drums that were in the big gh packages with mic,guitar and drum. Maybe the drums are fixed once they are released seperatly