Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guitar tabs

This is a discussion on Guitar tabs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I've finally fixed my beloved Fender Jag-Stang this week and finally got it set up with my Marchsall Valestate AVT ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've finally fixed my beloved Fender Jag-Stang this week and finally got it set up with my Marchsall Valestate AVT 2000.

I've been trying to remember a few Greenday songs off Dookie.

I've got the main bits of "when I come around" but just need the bridge. I think it drops down to a D and then goes to a C5 not before going back into the main rift of G,D,E,C. Can someone paste the tabes up for me please?

Also I would love the full tabs for "Basket Case" and "Welcome to paradise"

Thanks if you can help!

If your also in to guitars and stuff you'll like this.

My main guitar is my Jag-Stang which is one of the orginal runs back in 1995/96 which celibrated the 50th aniversery of Fender. It also has the "Desinged by Kurt Cobain" seal on it. It was one of a very short run that came out of the Fender custom shop and has the genuine specs of Cobains Jag-Stang whic he used on the Inutero tour in 93/94. It's in Fieasta Red and I'm running 0.9 guage Fender nickle strings. It has the black maple short scale neck with the tripe rod strengthening system and the Fender floating tremilo bar which I have set to a locked postition. The guitar does not have a serial number like the Jap ones as it has an embedded seal inside the body proving it is from the custom shop.

My 2nd Guitar is a USA Fender Telecaster which was given to me as a birthday presant last year. It is in electric blue and runs the same strings as the Jag-Stang.

<3

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
    I use this site for tabs and lessons.Take a look.

...and Fender Jag-Stang is awful guitar

I got sth like Ibanez JEM but it&#39;s done but Luthier not any professional company.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
    I use this site for tabs and lessons.Take a look.

...and Fender Jag-Stang is awful guitar

I got sth like Ibanez JEM but it&#39;s done but Luthier not any professional company.[/b]
    The Jap one is shite. Mine is a US custom shop with the orginal specs Cobain set with the pick ups. I love it too bits!

Banned Senior Member

Get Guitar Pro, and visit the site mentioned above. I prefer program tabs over the ascii tabs anyday

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i prefer guitar hero

h34r:

left handed guitar playing sucks, still need to sell my fender

i can&#39;t play guitar hero .... yet i can pretty much jam out on nething with strings

I would love to have a nice 12 string guitar one of these days. One o fthe nicest sounds you can get IMO.

dan if you want a custom tab just send me the song on msn and ill write one out for you.

wanna do the same for me Cyrus with harder songs lol?

I don&#39;t mind the difficulty, just not whole songs but small parts.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I would love to have a nice 12 string guitar one of these days. One o fthe nicest sounds you can get IMO.[/b]
    They are pretty good, played a Gibson EDS-1275 once and it was truly something.

I&#39;ve got a Gibson Hummingbird right now, wich I truly love, but starting to look forward to getting a Fender Stratocaster once I save up some money. First gonna get an Akai E2 Headrush loop pedal tho, and then save up for the strat.

dan if you want a custom tab just send me the song on msn and ill write one out for you.[/b]

That be cool Cy. I&#39;ve deleated MSN thanks to some scrub hacking my account and about every other account I had.

I&#39;ve just redone all the soldering on my Jag-Stang and finally got the pickup heights right so I&#39;m getting a good sound. Just doing some greenday as I was just doing some nice palm mute crunching. I saw a vid of a guy playing and it&#39;s just the bridge I couldn&#39;t see. I think he dropped to the rythum D and then he goes up to play I think a C5 power chord. Also it&#39;s a bitch getting use to the short scale fretboard again as I&#39;ve been using my Telecaster for about 7 months now.

I&#39;ve got some music books but as you know the cost sheet music is just insaine.

Not sure if you know the song Cy but Radiohead "Just". Would love to have some simple tabs for it as I just love how they do that crazy string bend up on the fading out notes.

It&#39;s a case I just trying to learn veryCollage punk / Grunge songs as it&#39;s a nice simple way of getting into heavier stuff. Hopefully I&#39;m going to attempt doing some stuff of the Black album "Unforgiven, Nothing else Matters , enter Sanman" are the 3 ones I would like.

Sex pistols "Pretty Vacant" for a hidden pleasure. Is you mobile still the same mate? We can chat on sms as it be nice to catch up bud.

Dro - I&#39;ve been lucky to have a go on a really really nice Tangelwood which was so well made and had an nice strign height for a steel string. Never been a big gibson lover due to the shocking quality control they have. Also I found the weight and the bridge was just not comfrtable for my style of playing. I think the Les Paul is actually a shockingly horrible guitar to play on considering how much cash they are. Only gibson I would want would be a 67 Flying V in green with turtice shell fret board!

Never knew jagstangs were a smaller scale. Makes it easier to do big chords at least. I have a baritone 7 string which is 27" scale and i literally can&#39;t play a lot of barre chords on it, and my hands are quite big. It&#39;s like trying to shred on a bass guitar.

Yeah I know Just. You just want the end, the solo, or any other part? My mobile is the same, send me some dirty texts if you like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast