Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE

This is a discussion on This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Jonah Lomu... fukin legend.. greatest player of all time... you gotta wacth this it will make you wana play rugby ...
Page: 1

ginyeng

Default This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE

Jonah Lomu... fukin legend.. greatest player of all time... you gotta wacth this it will make you wana play rugby and kick some fkin ass

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_puuceg0&mod...related&search=

Former-Flonne

Never played or heard of this game but it looks interesting. ^_^

ginyeng

WtF never heard of Rugby? it beats football hands down for a fact.. that vid sums it up.. if you know what im tlkin boutt.

bleaF

looks like american fotball or w/e just without all the "armors" :wacko:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This guy was a Kiwi legend, any rugby player would smash 10 lumps of shit out of any American football player and then go on to pillage the fans.

These guys are animals on the pitch and in bars.

ginyeng

Originally posted by Felix
    This guy was a Kiwi legend, any rugby player would smash 10 lumps of shit out of any American football player and then go on to pillage the fans.

u got it right :lol:

rubgy is basically a more violent and skillful version of american football. There is no protection so you need to be able to take hard hits, and you need to be able to run for the whole game with very few breaks.

and yeah jonah lomu was awesome

I_Am_On_Ares

this guy inspired me to WATCH rugby

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    any rugby player would smash 10 lumps of shit out of any American football player and then go on to pillage the fans.

omg not this arguement again.. yes these guys are like animals and fucking wierd, but rugby players cant even smash the shit out of COLLEGE american football players.

ginyeng

thats bs, u saying Jonah Lomu ..5 players trying to tackle him cant bring him down, and u saying hell get batterd by some wannabe american footballs players ?

ginyeng

oh btw, and the 5 players that cant bring him down, are professional rugby players.. not some plp that are scared and duno how to play

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    any rugby player would smash 10 lumps of shit out of any American football player and then go on to pillage the fans.

omg not this arguement again.. yes these guys are like animals and fucking wierd, but rugby players cant even smash the shit out of COLLEGE american football players.[/b]
    i agree even our college teams are animals and most footplayers would own any rugby player just cause they play with pads doesnt make them soft makes them smart not a retart

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

omg not this arguement again.. yes these guys are like animals and fucking wierd, but rugby players cant even smash the shit out of COLLEGE american football players.[/b]
    So why don't the USA actually do well at Rugby if it's so easy? Rugby is a world wide sport that has a following that is only beaten by Football ( soccer).

I understand one of your top NFL team was trying to get Jonny wilkinson to play for them as a kicker as the saw the obvious talens the game of Rugby producess.

Rugby ALL the players on the pitch can catch and run and get a try ( touch down ) .

I get to watch the Varsity games alot ( Oxford v's Cambridge ) and even at an amature level these fuckers still go on with broken noses and blood pissing out of them, then after the match drink 100000000 pints of real ale and fuck half of the womens hockey team before doing training the next morning.

ginyeng

i would like to see your collage team with no padding no shit like that, against new zealand ya?? then well see your big talk :lol:

I remember the 1995 World cup, all blacks v's the spring box that was a game that left many scars on people

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast