Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE

This is a discussion on This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by ginyeng just a game?... i bet your a fat fuk that sits on the comp all day ...
Page: 3

bazerk|bazeeka

Originally posted by ginyeng
    just a game?... i bet your a fat fuk that sits on the comp all day has no interect with life, dosent get out alot, how can u say jst a game? h43r:
    how can u seriously say that dude u dont know who i am fucking tard..
    its just a game thats all it is, its the truth ? how can i not say it u fuking dumb fuk?
    in a game u follow rules?

this game dosnt really interest me much the only thing i really want is for australia to win
    man i think ur the fat fuk kk go eat a cookie/to many cookies fat ass

Kik0

You know rugby aint just a game though, it's a lifestyle... solid training, getting knocked fuck out of on the field and hardcore drinking.

bazerk|bazeeka

Originally posted by Kik0
    You know rugby aint just a game though, it's a lifestyle... solid training, getting knocked fuck out of on the field and hardcore drinking.
    so could anything if u wanted it to ko/ get up eat breaky/warm up/set up/exp/pk/training.
    at the end of the day its just a game <_<

Originally posted by bazerk|bazeeka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bazerk|bazeeka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kik0
    so could anything if u wanted it to ko/ get up eat breaky/warm up/set up/exp/pk/training.
    at the end of the day its just a game <_<[/b]
    true

and their is a huge difference between college and pro american football.. They already made it.. they are playing for money now.. very few actually play for love of the game. Me and my friends meet every friday at a church by my high school to play.. We play no pads.. no breaks.. and for 4 hours.. highest score wins... When we played my school's rugby team.. we beat their ass... 2 people from the team had to leave because one broke their nose and one broke his wrist.. We play for fun.. but we also play to win

EnglishTrader

rugby is an english game, that is all i can say..

ginyeng

just like a KO is a game, and a guy with a lvl 72+ priest called Aikon issit? has a lfie? mmm, i think not? i play rugby every sunday for my club, im only 14atm and got picked for mid northants county squad, and you? lvl 72 with helis, great achievement m8

bazerk|bazeeka

thats one day of the week.... lol (ur heaps good) (i know cunts that train everyday to get to were they wanna be)
    yea i got picked for the ummmmmm australian ummmmm world cup soccer team
    didnt really lvl it, friends char, we sorta share it, got it 70-72, dont really play much anymore just pk every now and again.
    how can u say this stuff without knowing what i do besides ko m8, u also dont know my age and if i goto school or not?
    so how can u judge some1's achievements in life when u dont know them, they could be good at alot of things

u need to grow up

bazerk|bazeeka

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    Originally posted by bazerk|bazeeka@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kik0

at the end of the day its just a game <_<
    true

and their is a huge difference between college and pro american football.. They already made it.. they are playing for money now.. very few actually play for love of the game. Me and my friends meet every friday at a church by my high school to play.. We play no pads.. no breaks.. and for 4 hours.. highest score wins... When we played my school's rugby team.. we beat their ass... 2 people from the team had to leave because one broke their nose and one broke his wrist.. We play for fun.. but we also play to win[/b]
    yea i understand u guys over in america play that game very seriously, its like a 2nd nature.

ginyeng

lol, once a weak, thats for club keep in mind, im going away on a tournament to newcastle on sunday for a week with the county team, so that'll be a game every 2 days, i have grown up, i have noticed your a lvl 72. plays the game alot, u just like KO thats all...

bazerk|bazeeka

well this is a ko related forum

ginyeng

Not all of it, the Off Topic section has nothing to do with KO minaly

bazerk|bazeeka

[quote]well this is a ko related
    read. if u know about/post in this forum u can relate to playing knight online, u dont come here to post about sports in there off topic section

ginyeng

yeah u do, lmao, if it wasnt allowed why has everyone commented on the vid, sport?? lol not everything about KO man

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

what has to be remembered there is 2 types of Rugby, Union and Leuage. Union only got it's professional status about 10 years as they use to so it for hte love of the game. Leuage is slightly different and the standard is insain as it's big money and extreamly fast action.

I think the main problem is Rugby in both forms is a europein and southern hem dominated game so our yankie friends tend to say "yeah but football is like so hard" . What I find funny is your the only country I know that has world seris matches where only USA teams are allowed to actually take part :huh: .

Seriously in rugby union you have a ton of active servicemen playing at a national level so these guys are insain.

Americain football is a stop start tactical game which to be honest is boring as hell to watch 90% of the time, lucky there always alot of comercails to liven things up <_<

ginyeng

Originally posted by Felix
    what has to be remembered there is 2 types of Rugby, Union and Leuage. Union only got it's professional status about 10 years as they use to so it for hte love of the game. Leuage is slightly different and the standard is insain as it's big money and extreamly fast action. *

I think the main problem is Rugby in both forms is a europein and southern hem dominated game so our yankie friends tend to say "yeah but football is like so hard" . What I find funny is your the only country I know that has world seris matches where only USA teams are allowed to actually take part *:huh: .

Seriously in rugby union you have a ton of active servicemen playing at a national level so these guys are insain.

Americain football is a stop start tactical game which to be honest is boring as hell to watch 90% of the time, lucky there always alot of comercails to liven things up *<_<
    +1, btw felix, u from england if so, which part?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast