Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guy mimic-ing song

This is a discussion on Guy mimic-ing song within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; no not media cuz that's only KO media ^^...
Page: 2

silence1337

no not media cuz that's only KO media ^^

Banned

vandy get a life =_= I mean I'm not going to try not to laugh because it is not funny when my son or w/e is deaf wtf :S And you can also see this as a mimic version of a song, do you laugh then? -.-''[/b]

You are so dumb, yeah go on, jump on the wagon and try stick up for def people. Yet you fail to see, this isn't offending them, its that song in their language, just because you think its offending them doesn't mean it is, your opinion is shit. They probably laugh at this because its a funny thing to do, but yet hero vandy has to come out of his cage saying its offensive, what, deaf people aren't allowed to have a laugh anymore?

And nice... You're flaming people for laughing at this, but then you go wish this illness on a unborn child? HERO VANDY AT IT AGAIN![/b]

To go that far as wishing everyone deaf who laughed at it just shows how completely retarded you are vandy, seeing that the topic creator was the only person who even mentioned it at all having to do with deaf people. His role is just to mimic the song. He is a mime, he is an actor, he is a comedian, he is "an interpretive dancer."

I doubt those are real symbols for it Josh, since it wasn't meant to be done in sign language or for deaf people.
    But seriously how fucking pro-censorship can you get vandy lol.

Haven't you ever watched Stand up Comedy before? Half the jokes are Racist/Sexist or offensive in other ways. Usually they make fun of themselves and their race as well.
    If you can't laugh at yourself then who can laugh at you.

I'm sure the deaf people of the world will unite now to end his terrible mockery of the deaf population.
    -- No, I'm sure they'll laugh as well.
    On topic: I thought that was great, I love how she even came out to
    sing with him and when she did all the signs that was even better
    This should be media btw no?[/b]

didnt read half the shit you people posted, because yall just like to laugh at a disability!

Seriously, how would you like it if people were making fun of your child if they were def?
    You wouldnt like it so why dont you save the bull shit talks about. "oh, making fun of def people is ok"

silence1337

noob if u don't read the post how dare you to comment them lol.

Banned

noob if u don't read the post how dare you to comment them lol.[/b]
    Maybe because i read the first few lines and didnt like that i was geting told to basically stfu?

silence1337

Maybe because i read the first few lines and didnt like that i was geting told to basically stfu?[/b]
    dude I posted this movie so other people could enjoy this, if you don&#39;t enjoy it don&#39;t even bother comment here let alone flame <_<

Banned

dude I posted this movie so other people could enjoy this, if you don&#39;t enjoy it don&#39;t even bother comment here let alone flame <_<[/b]
    I am fighting for the DEAF people. I dont think there is any DEAF people that come to ko4life.

Look at the post talking shit to turks. What happens? Turks go into the post mad like hell and says a word or to about the situation.

Get what i am talking about?

You didnt want your topic to get flamed? then you should have posted in off-topic-media section

TunaFishyMe

vandy you are such a loser that you have no hope.
    the first thing about handicap people is that they dont like being reminded of how they are handicapped. You see someone who doesnt have a hand opening a jar and you automatically think they arent capable since they dont have any hands. Thats the biggest problem in your "heros." These people will laugh when they see this because it is humor. It is not offensive humor, it is humor. You make a good joke about an asian I will laugh too. Black people joke about themselves all the time. Stop trying to play some dumb hero. People in this world arent as weak as you think.

Banned

vandy you are such a loser that you have no hope.
    the first thing about handicap people is that they dont like being reminded of how they are handicapped. You see someone who doesnt have a hand opening a jar and you automatically think they arent capable since they dont have any hands. Thats the biggest problem in your "heros." These people will laugh when they see this because it is humor. It is not offensive humor, it is humor. You make a good joke about an asian I will laugh too. Black people joke about themselves all the time. Stop trying to play some dumb hero. People in this world arent as weak as you think.[/b]
    Wow i am being called names because i am defending DEAF people? :lol:

my deaf friend laught to this clip

i agree with tunafishyme; its humor, not offensive humor

Banned

my deaf friend laught to this clip

i agree with tunafishyme; its humor, not offensive humor[/b]
    Its just like the turk post again. Some turks dont care.

Archy

And maybe some people don&#39;t care what you think Vandy?

To go that far as wishing everyone deaf who laughed at it just shows how completely retarded you are vandy, seeing that the topic creator was the only person who even mentioned it at all having to do with deaf people. His role is just to mimic the song. He is a mime, he is an actor, he is a comedian, he is "an interpretive dancer."[/b]
    Read. This youtube clip has NOTHING to do with deaf people, and even if it did its funny. Not offensive.

You&#39;re getting "flamed" because your posting useless shit that makes absolutely no sense thereby, making a complete fool out of yourself... as usual.

Banned

And maybe some people don&#39;t care what you think Vandy?[/b]
    Who thinks i care what you think?
    Read. This youtube clip has NOTHING to do with deaf people, and even if it did its funny. Not offensive.

You&#39;re getting "flamed" because your posting useless shit that makes absolutely no sense thereby, making a complete fool out of yourself... as usual.[/b]
    Wow, dont you think i know that? Its already been pointed out.

I am not making a fool out of myself. I am simply defending the DEAF people. I wouldnt care of this video, but the title. Thats all i care about.

TunaFishyMe

if only we had more people like vandy...the world will be a much better place

J

if only we had more people like vandy...the world will be a much better place[/b]
    Tru that homeboy. Vandy just shush up please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast