gv666

This is a discussion on gv666 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; are they trustable..cause i am wantin to buy a gb or two on c - west and im not sure ...
Page: 1

Banned

are they trustable..cause i am wantin to buy a gb or two on c - west and im not sure

edit: feget it they only take w.u ..i think there is a fee there so im not doing it

stefann

they are trustable cuz some ppl from here buying gb's from them....

Post in some other section where ppl can see post

Banned

i would but i thought it would be put here cause it really isnt about knight that much..and i dont need a answer that baddly cause they dont accpet paypal

Hennessy

i would but i thought it would be put here cause it really isnt about knight that much..and i dont need a answer that baddly cause they dont accpet paypal [/b]
    No. dont even try, theyll end up makeing you wait months, and you wont get them. gl getting money though.

friend bought some gb from them few days ago and trade went fine =]

Banned

i just try to buy gb..and he keeps sayin he cant get on..even tho his koxpers are at spoilers and a char is shouting there website..so i got to charge back on paypal and i got to learn how to do it cause i dont know how

Hennessy

i warned you , GL with that now.

KalaBunga Senior Member

when i brought gbs on akara for some one , took them like 3 min to diliver after payment , the transloter who is talking on msn is qutie a nice and easy to talk to girl , if there is a daily they will they you why , but you wil lrecive your gbs

Banned

i want to trust them..i mean i really dont want to charge back ....but he keeps saying ... we cant logg cause gm will ban us or sotmhing ...and im charging back now

Banned

i want to trust them..i mean i really dont want to charge back ....but he keeps saying ... we cant logg cause gm will ban us or sotmhing ...and im charging back now [/b]

Why will GM ban them for logging on? O_o

Bit fishy there..just buy from KO community. (ko4life)

Banned

Why will GM ban them for logging on? O_o

Bit fishy there..just buy from KO community. (ko4life)[/b]
    i want to but these fucking idiots selling gb for 50$..fuck that ...lowest im buy for is 35