Hey fellow players!
About a week ago I filed a complaint towards K2 and told them how unethical their company is. I filed through the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and this is what they told me! :lol:

----This is my complaint/Rant----

"I've just about sent in dozens of tickets about my game account which i pay money to increase my wares. They never respond to the problems I'm having, they're ignoring about 100% of all customers and they're misleading people that it's a free to play game. NO, K2 is the worst business and i want a full refund for the money i spent on my last purchases. Also we have the option of buying scrolls to PVP (Player Vs. Player) they last for 30 mins usually, Upon a death they would dissapear and I would have to re-use them again, these "Scrolls" are worth about $10 for a 30 pack and they vanish and K2 DOES NOTHING. Not to mention the servers are out of control they're always down, K2 shuts them down without a warning causing players to either die, miss out on a trade, or kill the fun their having."

Complaint Description - Posted 9-29-2006

----Here's what they have to say---- :lol:

Company's Response
Initial Response - Posted 10-4-2006

"Our servers are up and running 24/7 with a downtime of less then 1 hour a week, I am unsure where this player is determining this info. As for scrolls dissappearing the customer can place a ticket and we can investigate the issue, but without account information we are unable to do anything via this forum."

Initial Response Summary:
Unable to determine account from info provided.

Phone: (949) 486-0400

----and heres my rebuttal---- <_<

Consumer's Rebuttal
Rebuttal - Posted 10-8-2006

"Thats simple, play the game, go to a war and watch how bad the lag is and disconnects all players from the game. Thats where I'm getting my information. Yes, my scrolls vanish, I submitted tickets and all i got we're your companys automated responses of "Fowarding to another department, also I DO send the information your reps need to change my secret question and guess what, same automated response. Yet, I was refunded some lost scrolls, so it's a start." :roll:

Company Rating: Still an "F"
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034

Bizzles IQ: 117
K2's IQ: Belgium waffles :blink:

Stop telling us everything is ok when it's not. -_-

I posted this on KoL main forum -_- bad Gun Moon Just fed up with Gay-2