Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Halelooya I am cured

This is a discussion on Halelooya I am cured within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For those who don't know, I had severe medical problems to the point where they were going to remove my ...
Page: 1

Banned

For those who don't know, I had severe medical problems to the point where they were going to remove my organs. However, I am cured. It only took 70 grams of steroids, 60 grams of Immunosuppressant everyday, loss of 30 pounds in less than 2 months but I am cured! I am healthy.

It was fun fucking around on this forum. Everyday I came up with new techniques to piss off people, and most of the time it worked. It's all I could do and watch movies while I was on bed rest.

If you have medical problems, keep believing, be optimistic, it will work out in the end.

I have to start getting in shape, gain weight, so you won't see me much. Have fun guys and enjoy.

I am not a turk basher. I love turks. Fuck the Pkk. Fuck America. Good bye.

For those who don't know, I had severe medical problems to the point where they were going to remove my organs. However, I am cured. It only took 70 grams of steroids, 60 grams of Immunosuppressant everyday, loss of 30 pounds in less than 2 months but I am cured! I am healthy.

It was fun fucking around on this forum. Everyday I came up with new techniques to piss off people, and most of the time it worked. It's all I could do and watch movies while I was on bed rest.

If you have medical problems, keep believing, be optimistic, it will work out in the end.

I have to start getting in shape, gain weight, so you won't see me much. Have fun guys and enjoy.

I am not a turk basher. I love turks. Fuck the Pkk. Fuck America. Good bye. [/b]

I fought through malaria, so i tip my hat to ya buddy. ^^

Hennessy

what was wrong with you?! did u have cancer or something

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I dont know you but im happy for you.

o crap.. he's healthy and ready for more flame..

Vroom

I dont know you but im happy for you.[/b]
    Same. It's good to hear nevertheless.

i was wondering why on one topic u loved bush and on another u hated him ....

Banned

i was wondering why on one topic u loved bush and on another u hated him ....[/b]
    i love bush the guy is a fucking genius.

idk u but gz

Arthurios

First time I love something what you said and you know what that is gl with everything though.

I am not a turk basher. I love turks. Fuck the Pkk. Fuck America. Good bye. [/b]

thats too much for anyhuman being >_<

sure its not mg?

Banned

The first day you tell me this.

I told you it would all work out for the best.

Did it? Yes.

Who cares? I dont go posting about my illness&#39;s.......

vd is hardly worth posting festo

Zxenke

god festo, you are turning into one of those people who feels the need to tell people they don&#39;t care...if ya don&#39;t, it shouldn&#39;t be hard NOT TO PRESS REPLY.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast