Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Happy 420 Everyone :D

This is a discussion on Happy 420 Everyone :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yea it is illegal and it's not legal for 1 day it is still illegal on 4/20.... It's just like ...
Page: 3

Yea it is illegal and it's not legal for 1 day it is still illegal on 4/20.... It's just like an underground holiday that everybody knows about.[/b]
    its legal in maryland now and medicinal use is legal in california and michigan (maybe more) fyi medicinal pot = very easy to get / grow in cali and soon in michigan because it was just passed in 08 election

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Isnt weed illegal in the states? So what does the police do bout this? Or its legal for 1 day wtf?[/b]
    lol the police cant do shit bro

maybe a few people get busted but now a days were everyone smokes its like a quick fine and a court date :P

My 420 blowed.

Banned Senior Member

its legal in maryland now and medicinal use is legal in california and michigan (maybe more) fyi medicinal pot = very easy to get / grow in cali and soon in michigan because it was just passed in 08 election[/b]
    State law is not Federal law, it's legal to operate a pot Shop by California code, however the DEA can still take everything you own because it's still against federal law

Must have missed this topic.

Anyways, yippie high hay.

State law is not Federal law, it's legal to operate a pot Shop by California code, however the DEA can still take everything you own because it's still against federal law[/b]
    and the constitution gives the power to the states .... the few bois i know from cali smoke out in public everyday in front of cops it mine as well be legal there

and in maryland it is legal and assuming "DEA" or some fed goes after u then u just go to STATE court and have it taken care of its how it works afaik because before legalizing pot dealt with the same kinda shit concerning motorcycle helmets

im actually considering taking some school just so i can grow here in michigan

There is no increased chance of lung cancer, whoever told you that is dumb.
    They actually have a slightly lower chance.[/b]
    Whoever told him that was dumb?

Well whoever told you that then was a fucking retard.

Cannabis raises the chance of mental problems, Schizophrenia, Paranoia, etc. You can say that everything carries health risks "blah blah blah", but if I knew that a unnecessary act is potentially ending my life early I would want to know to get the opportunity to stop.

Banned

Whoever told him that was dumb?

Well whoever told you that then was a fucking retard.

Cannabis raises the chance of mental problems, Schizophrenia, Paranoia, etc. You can say that everything carries health risks "blah blah blah", but if I knew that a unnecessary act is potentially ending my life early I would want to know to get the opportunity to stop.[/b]
    Was I talking about schizophrenia, paranoia , or anything else? HMMMM NOPE

I said it can SLIGHTLY reduce the risk of lung cancer, I didn't mention anything else.

Don't talk.

kronah

I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY AND IM THINK IM FINE

I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY AND IM THINK IM FINE[/b]
    Except your english Also its all in caps.

aqturk

This is by far the most noobiest post I've ever seen made by a non-smoking human...

lol why would u post on may 5 :S? look now im posting on may 23rd fuckkk we disgrace 420 BB

There is no increased chance of lung cancer, whoever told you that is dumb.
    They actually have a slightly lower chance.[/b]
    Don't spread misinformation regarding cannabis. There are many studies (including numerous recent ones) pointing to cannabis being linked to a higher risk of lung cancer and especially lung disease when it is smoked. Some recent alternative studies suggest otherwise regarding lung cancer itself, including the potential for THC itself to possibly have anticancer qualities. But there is no consensus on the issue, the way you are trying to make it out to be, especially to the point that it would be so obvious as to make the person 'dumb' for thinking marijuana smoke inhaled may possibly lead to lung cancer.

Safest thing you can probably do should you use marijuana, is use a Vaporizer hookup. Vaporizers = no harmful toxins from smoke entering your lungs, as the THC is released below the temperature of combustion (burning). Many people already know about this, but for those who don't:

http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizers.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozk7fnKilU&feature=fvw"]YouTube - cheech and chong up in smoke[/ame]
    hahah

5:30 is my fav part haha u calm man? haha RAWRRRR haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123