Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps

This is a discussion on Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; haha +1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=zfwRb_XKFvA&amp...ted&search= [/b] yeah bush is stupid, thats why terrorist are now trying to fuck up your country. After ...
Page: 3

redbluegreen44

yeah bush is stupid, thats why terrorist are now trying to fuck up your country. After 9/11/01, Bush made a statement to the terrorists. And guess what? not 1 single terrorist again in USA. :lol: I feel so safe living in USA with Bush here.

Another thing, about that American video TheTruth post. Thats like what? 10 Americans out of 300,000,000 Americans ROFL. First of all, Who made YouTube so stupid European fags can post that? thats right an AMerican Lol..
    Who created somethig for the Computer your using to run? An AMERICAN named Bill Gates.

This World is shit with out USA and all of you know it.
    Lets say you non americans got your wish and USA floated to Mars. Terrorist will bomb Europe like right now, more bombing will be done all over Europe. And the UK does nothing but builds up security and more bombing keeps coming noone doing anything about it

Another thing, making fun of USA becuz they cant win a war? first of all i thought you were mad at USA because they "attacked iraq" . Now your making fun of them because they cant win? Last time i checked, there was nothing saying they lost the war.

Well to make a long post short, there are thousands of american Smarter then you. Maybe Millions, because America has the best schools in the world.
    aND THE WORLd is CRAP w/o USA

kThnxBB
    Happy 4th July
    and Hope you Canadians have a happy Canada day: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_TfBbR6L0M :lol:

Cleatus

Well.. first of all he asked mostly southerners. Of course you'll get stupid answers. I love this one "The south will rise again!!!" I ask.. "And do what? Secede from the Union?" Yeah.. never ask a southerner anything important.. :P

Look.. when asked about his resolve to ally with the United States TONY BLAIR said [paraphrased]

A country's charactor can be determined by the amount of people trying to get in vs. the amount of people trying to defect.

Clearly this is enough said, however I wish to take it a step further and suggest that those who have lived in America and have visited other countries return to the US only to appreciate this great land even more (as a majority).

We can't win a war? What an ignorant statement. Look.. come invade the US.. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.... riiiight.. presently it cannot be done. We'll all be ash before the day comes foreign troops will be able to hold an inch of soil in this country. Start a real war.. not some political police action. The country doesn't support this. We support our government, but as a whole, Americans never really wanted to be in Iraq - we just wanted justice.

Canada - beautiful country, wonderful neighbors. I'm proud of our North American cousins. Many Canadian policies should set an example for the US, and the rest of the world for that matter. Of course.. Canada has her own set of problems.

You know.. I love this country. All ya'll quickly forget how your leaders have gotten on thier knees and accepted the help of Americans when you got in trouble. You forget who had your back when you needed it. I really wish people weren't so ungrateful. As much as everyone shit talks us.. it's funny how quickly they'll accept handouts in a time of need. We as Americans sit back and enjoy our brief political felacio and wait for you to stab us in the back once we dust you off and send you on your way.

I'll ask.. what would this world be like without us? Certainly a much darker place.

summarily: STFU

EDIT: My appologies to the rest of the world for the post on top of mine. I applaude the patriotic enthusiam, but the historical facts are a bit muttered. For the Record, Charles Babbage (English chap) developed the idea of a programable mechanism. Additionally, I'm quite sure terrorists have been in the US - they simply have failed thier missions. I do however agree with the statement that the world would be fuct without Americans. We do the dirty work everyone else is too skeered to do. And we're good @ it.

@ Morax: PLease please please come try to take our independance back Umm.. bring a lunch and your wives. We like to make love and eat after a good ass kicking.

NightmareOfAMartyr

stevouk

just because USA is the worlds strongest country and has most power we are a world target[/b]
    oh please.

without England, USA wouldnt be able to survive.

the American army hardly have any self discipline, Americans just run into the country with guns and shoot anywhere and everywhere.

They also have the most deaths ....

morax

So your saying we should just be what? Because what you said is pretty fucked up right there[/b]

Im not saying all americans are dumb. I just dont agree with alot of things your government say/do. Of course the video posted does not represent all americans every country has its fair share of dumb idiots. Just seems america is run by one - thats what worries me

Cleatus

Im not saying all americans are dumb. I just dont agree with alot of things your government say/do. Of course the video posted does not represent all americans every country has its fair share of dumb idiots. Just seems america is run by one - thats what worries me [/b]

That's a fair statement. I'd agree with every word.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Im not saying all americans are dumb. I just dont agree with alot of things your government say/do. Of course the video posted does not represent all americans every country has its fair share of dumb idiots. Just seems america is run by one - thats what worries me [/b]
    well thank god presidents dont have tons of power generally :P sad thing was that republicans had majority for a while so basicly anything they/bush wanted got done, but now democrats have majority so basicly nothing is getting done cuz bush revokes everything the democrat majority vote for and at the same time republicans cant win a vote to pass to bush to approve...still i favor nothing happening over bush getting his way

and on the plus side more republicans are starting to see the war in iraq is fucking retarded

stevouk

happy 4th

Cleatus

Hmm.. to those of you siting "conspiracy" videos.. I've watched them all. The best of all is loose change.

Screw Loose Change Has to be the best way to present the middle finger to psuedo intellectuals. It parallels about every "You're a scammer but I can't prove it" heresay thread on this forum.

I don't believe everything the media tells me, but you can't spew poo and expect noone to think about it.

sizzlex

hey tez buy me some items =)

Banned

oh please.

without England, USA wouldnt be able to survive.

the American army hardly have any self discipline, Americans just run into the country with guns and shoot anywhere and everywhere.

They also have the most deaths ....[/b]
    Im sorry but you went to far there,

who the fuck are you to know how the americans fight? HUH!?

shut the fuck up kid, you probably dont even know any types of military branches the US has. they all serve different purposes and instead of talking bullshit about the US military, dont talk about OUR military when you dont even live in the country. I am IN the military, and after listening to all the stories about the foreign military units not even wanting to get up in the morning, it kind of made me laugh, because the only reason we have more deaths is because we are MORE INVOLVED, unlike many other countries, but i have to say bush is a fucking retard and thats why we have alot of deaths.

one_way

i am to young to drink

morax

You know.. I love this country. All ya'll quickly forget how your leaders have gotten on thier knees and accepted the help of Americans when you got in trouble. You forget who had your back when you needed it. I really wish people weren't so ungrateful. As much as everyone shit talks us.. it's funny how quickly they'll accept handouts in a time of need. We as Americans sit back and enjoy our brief political felacio and wait for you to stab us in the back once we dust you off and send you on your way.[/b]
    I agree - without America its highly likely England would not be the place it is today - in the past they have done amazing things to help the UK and the most of Europe especially in WW2. Im not anti America i just think it was a better country with Clinton and the Democrats - Republicans scare me and im English!! I dont think they can be trusted.

Hmm.. to those of you siting "conspiracy" videos.. I've watched them all. The best of all is loose change.

Screw Loose Change Has to be the best way to present the middle finger to psuedo intellectuals. It parallels about every "You're a scammer but I can't prove it" heresay thread on this forum.

I don't believe everything the media tells me, but you can't spew poo and expect noone to think about it.[/b]
    Cleatus im not saying you do believe everything the media tells you - but there is no way you can say that to the other 80% of your country. I can still remember watching 9/11 unfold on sky news before my first day at college in 2001. Scary shit i remember that day so well. It still baffles me what went on - I watched the video you posted in Full (im into political stuff) and im still no better off theres always going to be two sides to every stody i guess. Something doesnt add up but were all entitled to our opinions!

redbluegreen44

yea, Clinton, the man who had oral sex with a 35 year old woman while in office. The man who bearly did anything in the 1995 terrorist attack. I bet if he was still in office today, he would just let that 9/11 attack go, not doing anything to stop terrorism. Believe this or not but its true: Bush works his ass off, Bush fucks up Terrorist.
    Criticizm from other countries is stupid. How do you know all the Americans believe in the media? maybe you got that belief from your media ~_~
    It must really suck not to be an American or a Canadian

Banned

well just wanted to say happy 4th to all and hope you go out and have a good time at the bars getting smashed cause i know i will :lol:

and to you canadians.....FU :P[/b]
    Happy 4th of July to you too bro

if it wasnt for the 4th of july (and waht it created .. the USA ) rest of u sissy ass bitch made countries would still be Hiel Hitlering like a mafukker .. shit look at our allies no wonder we losing this fukking jihad the whole EU bunch of islamic sympathizers .. fukkin raghead lovers <_<

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast