Happy or Angry drinker?

This is a discussion on Happy or Angry drinker? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Selam agalar Honestly, I have never met a happy drunk. Well, I happen to be one. When I drink, and ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Happy or Angry drinker?

Selam agalar

Honestly, I have never met a happy drunk. Well, I happen to be one. When I drink, and it's not too often that I do, nothing bothers me. I laugh in situations most would fight in. I feel extreme discomfort when someone else is angry though, but I do not get angry even if they're angry at me and are trying to fight.... I just laugh and sit down.

When sober I'm generally angry, paranoid and expecting ninja fights at any moment.

What makes me a happy drunk? I have absolutely no idea. I'm trying to figure it out because it's interesting...

Google is not my friend in this case.

And are you a happy or big meanie drinker?

Serious question, am interested.

I have met both.

My theory is that it has to do with the chemical receptors in the brain which are not always consistent from person to person.

For example; most people who drink caffeine experience side effects common with stimulants (caffeine = stimulant). However, for some people who have ADD/ADHD, caffeine can be calming. Some people have stated that it can have the same effect as a mild sedative. This is why Ritalin (an amphetamine or stimulant) is effective in some kids with ADD/ADHD at calming them down.

For me it's actually what I am drinking.
    Mean drunk = tequila or vodka
    Happy drunk = just about anything else

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I'm a happy drinker, like you though I know the type of people (None that are really my good friends) that just drink and become assholes haha for no reason.

I blame me being a happy drinker on the fact that I usually smoke, while I drink, in fact I don't think I ever drink without being high before hand now a days. I think that evens my mindset out, so if something fucked up does happen, I just tend to avoid the situation.

Never been in a fight, never will be.. that's what friends are for xD.

Banned

It's a drug fucking up your brain making you think you are happy.

If you want to get really happy mdma is like 500times better then getting drunk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    It's a drug fucking up your brain making you think you are happy.

If you want to get really happy mdma is like 500times better then getting drunk.
    Extacy baby.

Depends on how the people around me are acting. Don't take drugs that's just stupid.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

I've always found drinking just enhances emotions. If you are pissed off and want to fight someone before getting drunk, then you will fight someone after getting drunk. If your just going out to have fun/get laid, you'll have more fun and get laid more (well maybe not but the fighting part is still true )

Banned

Moved from Knight Online to Off topic.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Moved from Knight Online to Off topic.
    At the top under General is the section "General Discussion..Chat About Everything Here ^_^..." that redirects you to where he posted this topic

Banned Senior Member

bah he ruined it.

It's important, where you drink. If you drink with friends on a beach, you cannot be a hater sad guy. But if you drink when you're home in your little box.... pooohhh..

That's why you smoke pot to be happy, 100% chances being happy.