Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

happy bairam for

This is a discussion on happy bairam for within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; KAFİRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ come to me u willbe muslim in 2 days :lol: and happy Ramazan Bairam to all muslims lIIIIIIIIIIl ...
Page: 2

tolgahan

KAFİRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ
    come to me u willbe muslim in 2 days :lol:
    and happy Ramazan Bairam to all muslims
    lIIIIIIIIIIl werent u here in thanksgiving day ? Even we celebrated their days

tolgahan, in some vacation i learned all.. mhm "sure" (u name it), all those stuff but
    i dont BELIEVE in it.. muslims "hate" me for this and that makes that religion even worse for me, since they have no respect (the most ppl, live like in 10th century) to other peoples religion/or not.

i went to school in switzerland and learned that the world was created by the big bang and human mankind comes out of apes. so therefore i believe in the evolution theory.

no offense to believers, but the adam/eva story seems to me pretty unreal. same for alot of other stuff.

tolgahan

yea even %60 of the muslims dont know their religion verywell .we will see what will happen after we die but if the islam was right i wont lose u will lose if the islam wasnt right i wont lose again .
    i am sure ur dad wants ur good . Kuran says nonbelievers wont be able to see the heaven. i am sure ur dad doesnt want you to go to hell . but he should let u alone.
    fuck bigbang

maybe i played video games too much or im just a modern guy :P

dunno, never used to believe in a religion.
    tho, i lost alot even in times when i believed half ways in it (with lost alot, i mean it)
    my dad was/is an asshole. he made so many mistakes in his life, even if he prays 5 times a day he cant do it good to come in the heaven (if it exists). so actually i dont give a fuck about him.
    and my mom.. well a panic woman. i dont want to live with them together anymore. but dont have the job/money to gtfo of the house. (S> Drugs, pm me)

switzerland is a great place to live. ill find a job, a nice girl on my side and..

fuk it im the devil personally. h34r:
    ph34r me!

tolgahan

well .. good luck then

lol, thats weird alli.. i was actually born in a pro-science province and we are "christians" but no one cares so ya o.o its weird to hear you about learning how earth was created other then by science :P! the world is so big xD

lol, thats weird alli.. i was actually born in a pro-science province and we are "christians" but no one cares so ya o.o its weird to hear you about learning how earth was created other then by science :P! the world is so big xD[/b]
    i dont believe that something like a god created the planet earth. or more like i cant.

and if, god created the human mankind.
    why we have so many problems in the life?
    why cant everything be perfect? to live hard and enjoy the afterlife?

no ty im gonna enjoy my life here *throws an exctacy*

razzy

i dont believe that something like a god created the planet earth. or more like i cant.
    and if, god created the human mankind.
    why we have so many problems in the life?
    why cant everything be perfect? to live hard and enjoy the afterlife?

no ty im gonna enjoy my life here *throws an exctacy*[/b]

thats my point exactly. If you looked further into Islam, and actually TRIED to learn further knowledge within the religion, you would find the answers to ALL those questions you just asked. No ones telling you to be a scholar/priest but ATLEAST know the basics. Islam is not "kill the infidels, go bomb someone" like people make it out to be. It is just depicted by the media that way thnx to some radical assholes, who give a BAD yet UNREALISTIC view about the religion. If you would do further research you would know that Killing another human being, whether thier jewish, christian, or athiests does not matter. Islam condems you to kill ANYONE. All human kind are considered to be one, and united. Its just sad that the religion is being depicted that way. Im not here to preach to you but, if it seems that way, my apolagies.

razzy

sorry double post.

EpsaNomaly

yay, religious discussion topic now! (happy holidays to anyone celebrating!)

i was born in a christian family and surroundings, not a whole lot, my school 1/3 athiest, 1/4 christian, 1/4 jewish, rest hindu/buddhist/muslim/etc.

meh, i dont believe in any religions though, dont really think about it anymore. for me, all you have to do is remember that when all of these religions were first created, they were (at the beginning of mankind) meant to simply explain natural phenomenae, nothing more. the sky, the sun, etc. were all "gods". later on, people began to shape gods into animal forms, etc. after this, anthropimorphic gods (human-like). polytheistic at first though, then monotheism became the norm and is mostly now-a-days.

anyways, what im trying to say is that religion is an explanation for the things which human minds can not handle. how was the earth created? how were humans created/came to be? all of these things are explained by religions and their teachings.

another thing that i see in religion begin in the origins of these various religions. most of these religions were created more as a tool to unify people (please dont flame, this is common knowledge if you took world history in high school/college) by either radical individuals who wished to create a community, empire, etc. no matter what their reason was for creating their religions, people dove into them and strictly upheld their virtues because not only did religion build a community, but various religions (like christianity in feudal europe, etc.) promised an after-life of bliss and eternal happiness. why wouldn't people want to join that religion?

yet another thing is that most religions view themselves "as the right ones". ofc they would though, right? so...if your born into a society which has a primary religion, not much choice there is it? so damnation of people because of their non-believing is a big problem i have with religions

blah blah blah, im bored now from writing that

anyways, @ ali, whatever you believe you have a right to, sorry to hear your family isn't ok with that, but that is the society you live in :/
    best of luck to you

RiseAgainst_

tolgahan, in some vacation i learned all.. mhm "sure" (u name it), all those stuff but
    i dont BELIEVE in it.. muslims "hate" me for this and that makes that religion even worse for me, since they have no respect (the most ppl, live like in 10th century) to other peoples religion/or not.

i went to school in switzerland and learned that the world was created by the big bang and human mankind comes out of apes. so therefore i believe in the evolution theory.

no offense to believers, but the adam/eva story seems to me pretty unreal. same for alot of other stuff.[/b]
    I dont wanna start an offtopic arguement but...

So who do u think created the worlds? the apes? the trees??? donkey kong???*-_-

AND RAZZY FFS TAKE THAT ANNOYING SIGNATURE OFF UR SIG!!!!!

PLEASEEEEEE :S

God gave 'freedom' to people, they can do whatever the fuk they want, if he didnt we would be little robots and it would be annoying and boring as fuck. In my opinion the point of us being able to do whatever we want, is because living is a test, we are in a test to prove god that we love him and deserve to be with him. There cant be good w/o evil. Although i dont believe in hell, i just believe in god and try to think before acting

razzy

AND RAZZY FFS TAKE THAT ANNOYING SIGNATURE OFF UR SIG!!!!!
    PLEASEEEEEE :S[/b]
    As you wish

God gave 'freedom' to people, they can do whatever the fuk they want, if he didnt we would be little robots and it would be annoying and boring as fuck. In my opinion the point of us being able to do whatever we want, is because living is a test, we are in a test to prove god that we love him and deserve to be with him. There cant be good w/o evil. Although i dont believe in hell, i just believe in god and try to think before acting[/b]
    thats one way of looking at it. Theres things a human mind cannot comprehend. no one knows how we, as a species were once created. We dont know when and where we'll die. Hell we cant even cure cancer. Sad people still think that theres no god, but heck its there choice and i dont think its upto any of us to force it on someone.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

KAFİRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ
    come to me u willbe muslim in 2 days :lol:
    and happy Ramazan Bairam to all muslims
    lIIIIIIIIIIl werent u here in thanksgiving day ? Even we celebrated their days[/b]
    you're not catching my point. i'm not stopping you from celebrating your holiday lmao. just that it shouldn't be in general chat. if everyone from a different country posted their national holidays or festivals in the general section we'll have a full page of that instead of topics related to KO. i don't get how people can be selfish enough to think of only themselves instead of thinking how it is like for others -_-

and those thanksgiving threads shouldn't have been in general KO. i'm not the retard who started those threads.

tolgahan

you're not catching my point. i'm not stopping you from celebrating your holiday lmao. just that it shouldn't be in general chat. if everyone from a different country posted their national holidays or festivals in the general section we'll have a full page of that instead of topics related to KO. i don't get how people can be selfish enough to think of only themselves instead of thinking how it is like for others -_-

and those thanksgiving threads shouldn't have been in general KO. i'm not the retard who started those threads.[/b]
    i didnt know it has been started in general section.ok now i am %100 agree with you

RiseAgainst_

As you wish

thats one way of looking at it. Theres things a human mind cannot comprehend. no one knows how we, as a species were once created. We dont know when and where we'll die. Hell we cant even cure cancer. Sad people still think that theres no god, but heck its there choice and i dont think its upto any of us to force it on someone.[/b]
    Im glad u didnt answer like &#39;FUK U IM NOT CHANGING MY SIG&#39; thats nice ty. <3

I still think scientists created cancer and they spread it so we ppl would spend more money in medicine and all that shit, and they indeed can cure it but it will make them gain less money so they dont release the method.

Anyways God > aligator haha. :=)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast