Happy Thanksgiving from k2

This is a discussion on Happy Thanksgiving from k2 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Greetings Knight Online Players! The entire Knight Online Team wishes you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving and a ...
Page: 1

agendas

Greetings Knight Online Players!

The entire Knight Online Team wishes you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving and a merry holiday season!

Due to technical difficulties beyond our control, there will unfortunately not be a Thanksgiving themed in-game event this year. Do not fret though. GMs will still be running fun events throughout the holiday and the weekend! Experience and Noah boost events will also run through Saturday morning (PST). More good news is that this year's Christmas themed event will have double the activities and double the loot drops than last year!

As always, thank you for making Knight Online one of the most popular MMORPG's on the internet! Good luck and happy holidays!

- The Knight Online Team

what they really meant to say....

Greetings Knight Online Players!

The entire Knight Online Team wishes you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving and a merry holiday season!

Due to technical difficulties that could easily be fixed but we are too cheap/lazy, there will unfortunately not be a Thanksgiving themed in-game event this year. Do not fret though. GMs will finally log on for like 5min and ignore all your pms. Experience and Noah boost events will also run through Saturday morning (PST). More good news is that this year's Christmas themed event will have double the activities and double the loot drops than last year!

Happy laggiving!

- The Knight Online Team

yes thanks for posting it again...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=188650

lucifer4

Thank you but my family isnt celebrating thanksgiving this year, since i am not thankful this year, all bad things happened to me

Thank you but my family isnt celebrating thanksgiving this year, since i am not thankful this year, all bad things happened to me[/b]
    like quoting yourself in your own sig?

like quoting yourself in your own sig?[/b]
    hahaha so many people have given him shit for that xD