Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone seen X3?

This is a discussion on Has anyone seen X3? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, but is planning to when the tickets aren't sold out. Can ...
Page: 1

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Default Has anyone seen X3?

I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, but is planning to when the tickets aren't sold out. Can the people that seen give me a rating between 1-10? Thanks. I saw 7 minutes of the movie and it looked really good.

ringwraith said it sucks

Pwner

What is x3 ? Xignon 3 or what, if you mean xignon 3 i say it sucks couse there is no cz, and almost no1 is merchating over there so i would rate it like 3 :S

bleaF

X-men 3.... -_-

MaDDoG[DC]

imo its a great movie i give it a 9 but i think its still what type off movies u prefer

Cocaine

i thought it kicked ass

Diler

The best friggin movie I've seen in a while. But I think I liked it so much because i'm a huge x-men fan ;] The ending sucked ass, I hope there will be x-men 4 and make it all come back to normal ;]
    Ah and btw is the movie already on net?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1 and 2 sucked...3 will probably suck too...but gf wants to go see it so guess what im goin to watch!?!?!?

-_-

Diler

well cama if u didn't like the first 2... then you won't like the 3rd one... But who knows, the 3 is the best from all ;]

Sweet

Honestly one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I thought the symbolism in there was amazing :lol:

Ruthless

heres a fact:
    u kno Sawyer from LOST? he was gonna get the role of playing Gambit in X3 but he refused because it 'was too much like' sawyer in LOST... because of this they had to write him off the script.
    for those dumass who dont kno who gambit is
    hes one of the coolest badasses of X-men ^_^

Diler

Originally posted by Ruthless

for those dumass who dont kno who gambit is *
    hes one of the coolest badasses of X-men *^_^
    Well I think Magneto is Then there is Quicksilver and the third one is Gambit

Sweet

Originally posted by Ruthless
    heres a fact:
    u kno Sawyer from LOST? he was gonna get the role of playing Gambit in X3 but he refused because it 'was too much like' sawyer in LOST... because of this they had to write him off the script.
    for those dumass who dont kno who gambit is *
    hes one of the coolest badasses of X-men *^_^
    You're serious!?! <_< That sucks, I wanted to see gambit...

Banned

Did any of you watch till the end of the credits? There was a surprise at the end which is an important part of the story, and no I won't tell you what happened :P

all i will say about xmen 3 is STAY AT UR SEAT TILL AFTER THE CREDITS! and its fking awesome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast