Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hasn't been banned after swearing Jesus yet

This is a discussion on Hasn't been banned after swearing Jesus yet within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Biology. An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency ...
Page: 2

Biology.
    An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.

this is the real meaning of race around the world. If you stray from this meaning then you can classify anything as race which is obviously completely ridiculous. Race is a feature of genetic lineage.

Aphile

im american. am i chrsitian? FUCK NO! am i jewish? FUCK NO!

so what race does that make me? fucking white/anglo-saxan retards.

tolgahan

a m muslim
    arabs are muslim
    but turks n arabs are not the same race.
    race n religions are different.so this is not racism .why are u talking about that?

apoth0r

and most religious people are brought up in a population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species ie a christian surrounding

but hey u read a book how u want, thats why we have religions coz people cant read past the guidlines. peace

apoth0r

"such as the fact that a person who is considered black in one society might be nonblack in another - many cultural anthropologists now consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact."

Kirchofff_

"Allah" is the same god of cristians and muslims

Kraab Dealer

Originally posted by apoth0r
    "such as the fact that a person who is considered black in one society might be nonblack in another - many cultural anthropologists now consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact."
    apparently many cultural anthropologists are idiots

thanatos

so why was cama banned for saying fuck allah then? , u can always send it to CS as harrasment not that they will care anyways cuz they only support turkish ppl...

apoth0r

hmm it's litterally what it doesnt say in the bible

thanatos

Harassment

Ban 3 days
    Account Terminated

Offensive Language

Ban 1 day
    Ban 7 days
    Permanent Mute
    Account Terminated

Elmoira

My religion is based in drugs so dont wanna see you around like " Fuck marihuana ,cocaine go to hell , burn the alcohol " or you will insult my kind

there is no word about abusing religion because there is nothing wrong with it. comedians do it every fucking night and its called HUMOUR not racism... if you want to ban criticism of religion then kindly move to saudi arabia or iran.

fuck knows what you kids are learning in school nowadays in the states, with your fundamentalist christian bullshit politicians... but race has never had anything to do with religion. Race is a genetic feature out of our control that we are born with, like being tall or short. This is why its wrong to insult race, it is not a lifestyle choice or fad, it is who we are. The whole idea of geographical racial categorising stems from the fact that historically, people living near each other were of similar genetic makeup and bred with each other, which is why sweden is full of blondes and africans are black. However obviously this doesnt really apply anymore since we all live anywhere we want and aren't all of the same race in the same country.

Religion on the other hand is not genetic, nor are we born with any particular religious disposition. Religion does not depend on geography, there are merely correlations between the two. Your whole argument claims that any group with a common interest can be described as a race. Are fat people a race? Are smokers a race? Come on your definition of race is RETARDED. And technically, the german race is an stupid term since germany consists of hundreds of individual races. Saying that the caucasian germans are the same race as the turkish germans is stupid.

I hope you learned something from my post.

apoth0r

sorry thantos i was referring to kirchoff, i should use quotes really but i can never be assed.

Just a question, what is the word for gay discrimination ?
    i think you will find it is racism, and as this is the case people are not born christian/gay/muslim/lesbian so it is the social traits of their society, thus they are a population of organisms that differ from other populations, thus they are a race.

Originally posted by apoth0r
    sorry thantos i was referring to kirchoff, i should use quotes really but i can never be assed.

Just a question, what is the word for gay discrimination ? *
    i think you will find it is racism, and as this is the case people are not born christian/gay/muslim/lesbian so it is the social traits of their society, thus they are a population of organisms that differ from other populations, thus they are a race.
    No it is called Homophobia. Who the fuck calls it racism? gay people are a race? just LOL

poontuss

Originally posted by 0000000
    there is no word about abusing religion because there is nothing wrong with it. comedians do it every fucking night and its called HUMOUR not racism... if you want to ban criticism of religion then kindly move to saudi arabia or iran. *

fuck knows what you kids are learning in school nowadays in the states, with your fundamentalist christian bullshit politicians... but race has never had anything to do with religion. Race is a genetic feature out of our control that we are born with, like being tall or short. This is why its wrong to insult race, it is not a lifestyle choice or fad, it is who we are. The whole idea of geographical racial categorising stems from the fact that historically, people living near each other were of similar genetic makeup and bred with each other, which is why sweden is full of blondes and africans are black. However obviously this doesnt really apply anymore since we all live anywhere we want and aren't all of the same race in the same country. *

Religion on the other hand is not genetic, nor are we born with any particular religious disposition. Religion does not depend on geography, there are merely correlations between the two. Your whole argument claims that any group with a common interest can be described as a race. Are fat people a race? Are smokers a race? Come on your definition of race is RETARDED. And technically, the german race is an stupid term since germany consists of hundreds of individual races. Saying that the caucasian germans are the same race as the turkish germans is stupid. *

I hope you learned something from my post.
    well said B)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast