Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hasn't been banned after swearing Jesus yet

This is a discussion on Hasn't been banned after swearing Jesus yet within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok tolgahan I will repeat again. As you know, we have ONE God. This God has three forms, shapes - ...
Page: 5

mason_cro

Ok tolgahan I will repeat again. As you know, we have ONE God. This God has three forms, shapes - The Father, The Son ( a part of him which lived on Earth and was called Jesus/Isa ), and The Holy Ghost ( the invisible part of God, kinda like his officer on Earth who makes things happen ). So these three are not separated persons, they are ONE God, who has three sides / shapes / forms. That's it.

I think Babek didn't express himself very well. All religions have roots in pagan cultures because we were all once pagans, a couple of thousand years ago. Islam, christianity etc are monotheistic religions - they have one God, and no idols. Pagans are usually / mostly politheistic - they have more Gods, and / or worship natural forces - for instance, for them a thunderstrike or a typhoon are all Gods, because they were primitive cultures and could not understand these phenomenons.

Babek

Originally posted by tolgahan
    if babek says islam is a pagan religion that means babek is not alive
    even islam is a pagan religion ,christian , jews *these are all pagans
    babek u seems very cultured person so dont u know mohammed's first movement was destroying pagan's idols when he get in KAABA?have u ever seen a muslim worships a idol ?
    we have a good for words for this.
    if u know ,talk .. if u dont know ,shut up for ppl think that u r a good man
    not a 100% translatin but means same
    i couldnt believe u said these.i hope we missunderstood u *
    mason_cro i still couldnt understand ur god well. i ll read something about it.But as i remember from school days , christians believe that isa is the son the god. so he is a god too
    i ll *search it.Damn i forgot everything :P
    I never called Islam a pagan religion, read my post again pls.

tolgahan

we believe just one god.God dont have any forms.isa n meryem is a human like us.
    there three forms. Humans ,angels ,genie.
    U know humans
    angels: they dont have willpower.They have been created by god to be its slavey.They cant decide their lives.They just do what god orders.
    genie:they have willpower.They live like humans but not with humans.Humans cant see them or contact.they can do whatever they wont.Some of them dont worship god.the one which is wellknown is Devil,Satan..After god said humans are ur masters,devile didnt like it n denied .so God showed him the way out of heaven
    the holy book says these.God said these to mohammed.Mohammed said these to ppl.
    beliefs are %50 the same.that holy ghost can be gods angles.but isa is not the the part of god.God has never lived on earth in human shape
    pfff nm these are long stories.everybody free to believe what they want.
    i say i believe islam rules coz everything that god said in holy book makes ppl shocked.Coz before 1500 years book gave us infos that we could notice new in 2000s
    thx for this kind argument
    edit: ok babek . sorry.

NeedForSpeed

Originally posted by tolgahan
    a m muslim
    arabs are muslim
    but *turks n arabs are not the same race.
    race n religions are different.so this is not racism .why are u talking about that?
    same shit

tolgahan

Originally posted by NeedForSpeed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeedForSpeed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    a m muslim
    arabs are muslim
    race n religions are different.so this is not racism .why are u talking about that?
    same shit[/b]
    ok i see. where is ur doctor?

Mc__GunaY

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by NeedForSpeed@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

a m muslim
    arabs are muslim

same shit
    ok i see. where is ur doctor?[/b]
    zauhauha wonderful answer

mason_cro

/close topic, will turn into just another flame fest..

Who cares if this is about genetics or not. Bottom line is, this is about hating ppl who are different from us or who believe in something we dont.

Pointless discussion. Report the guy to Customer Support.

Originally posted by 0000000

Race is a genetic feature out of our control that we are born with, like being tall or short.
    I wish my penis had been smaller

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345