Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Havoc Is Back

This is a discussion on Havoc Is Back within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Did you get that pussy? D:...
Page: 2

Did you get that pussy? D:

Hai

qunix

omg Hello
    HAVOC

Havoc2

HAWOC?[/b]

i totally remember you dcing in a para party cuz your trailer kept being blown over.

EDIT: good to see you're doing well, i kinda miss our random flame infested pms.

e hug![/b]

hey havoc, your favorite backstabber here
    fuck, 50 miles hiking. i get tired after like 4 miles (waits for a fat leg joke)

nice seeing u again brah[/b]
    Need your E-mail addresses or something so I can add you on msn fags.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

www.marines.com

Do it, its worth it [/b]
    No it isn't, especially in America. I wouldn't risk my life for a corrupt government. I got accepted into West Pointe and Annapolis both... but I'm pre-med. So lets see thats 4 years undergrad, 4 years med school, and 2 years residency... Let's throw in an extra 5 years of military service? No thanks.

Gratz on making it back alive. Ima ask the question that no one else has yet.

Did you shoot anybody?

J

Need your E-mail addresses or something so I can add you on msn fags. [/b]
    [email protected] = MSN.

No it isn't, especially in America. I wouldn't risk my life for a corrupt government. I got accepted into West Pointe and Annapolis both... but I'm pre-med. So lets see thats 4 years undergrad, 4 years med school, and 2 years residency... Let's throw in an extra 5 years of military service? No thanks.
    Gratz on making it back alive. Ima ask the question that no one else has yet.

Did you shoot anybody?
    [/b]
    i kinda wanna know too

Kreeden

I get the same fucking question all the time.

"Oh, you're in the army? Did you shoot anyone?"

Think about that. That's a question you keep to yourself and if he just so happens to tell you, that should be the only way you know. Little respect.

Banned

i kinda wanna know too[/b]
    no, he just graduated from boot camp, why the fuck would u ask that anyways? havoc, geiger training sucks because you wont ever forget the hikes that you go on there, lol i hated those SOI hikes so bad especially since its the winter, wait till you get to the fleet though. everyone will be falling out left and right. im on lejeune with 1/8 and we are going to mojave viper in about 3-4 weeks. when you get out of geiger you will be hating life, your senior marines will treat u like shit, "aye lance corporal, aye corporal, aye sergeant," thats all you will be saying for the next 7 months of your life. man i fucking hated being a boot and it depends on what unit you are going to also. good luck though, and dont go UA or smoke weed.

btw, if u decide to go to weapons platoon, and want to be a 0331, u better make the right decision cause u will be humping alot of heavy shit on those hikes.

in bootcamp ur all going through the same training, once u get to SOI, then the fleet, u will learn to hate ur job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12