Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Headphones

This is a discussion on Headphones within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok so, the rubber lining around my ipod headphones came off and their really uncomfortable now, so i was thinking ...
Page: 1

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Ok so, the rubber lining around my ipod headphones came off and their really uncomfortable now, so i was thinking about buying a good pair of in ear headphones. I looked at some like those Bose headphones ,although they are really expensive. I head some people say those skull candy headphones are good? i just wanted to know some of your opinions on which ones i should get...i dont want to spend too much money ( Bose headphones- $100) so what are some of your suggestions?

P.S- i like nice bass

Buy the creative fatality headphones.. cost like 60$ or so.. if you want even better you should get crative fatality USB for like 85$

nice bass even though they dont look like it..
    sound is awesome so clear even when turning full up

is that for ipods? "USB" ...if not i don't think those are in ear headphones the ones that cancel out the noise, im looking for something like that, since i live in New York, i go to school in Manhattan. I take a bus and 3 trains to school, so i dont want to be listening to trains and stuff on the way there

sexyrexy

i have a pair of the skull candy headphones.. they work great and cancel out some noise as well

i have a pair of the skull candy headphones.. they work great and cancel out some noise as well[/b]
    Are they comfortable? i don't want those things to keep falling off like those ipod headphones. Also, how is the sound quality/bass?

Zaczaco11

Bose, always

Bose, always[/b]
    I know Bose has good headphones but their also 100 bucks :S

kookookachoo

I always buy the 10$ sony earbuds, cuz I go through so many. To me, they're better than the ipod's (bass wise), but can't really say about anything thats more expensive. I have some for my nano, and even on higher volume they don't sound distorted to me.

Banned

the basic ipod headphones are my fav ... hopeing mine will always work and stay in good condiition so I dont have to replace them.

Banned Senior Member

I like the sound from Creative earbuds, however since my last pair broke ( from constant wrapping, the rubber around the wires cracks, then wires break themselves ) I now just use my Turtle Beach headset very very nice however, they aren't earbuds

Click Me

Cheap and nice

evilwevel

i'd go for sennheiser as well.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I've got these things from my Lg Renoir but they are almost the same as Sony ericson. You can't hear anything else besides the music. gg ^^

There bout 50 euro here. Sony ericson ones

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I got s-JAYS SIREN armature earphones for xmas. They are immense, noise canceling and big bass. They come with 5 or 6 different headsizes to fit ur ear perfect and with a foam cusioned one, dunno what thats for. Just had a look on the web and they are like £40 cheapest

is that for ipods? "USB" ...if not i don't think those are in ear headphones the ones that cancel out the noise, im looking for something like that, since i live in New York, i go to school in Manhattan. I take a bus and 3 trains to school, so i dont want to be listening to trains and stuff on the way there [/b]
    oh sorry i missed the ipod thing.. thought it was for computer..
    well the headset is still good but dont think you wanna look like a gamer when traveling

icemat or steelseries got nice earphones too.. check out www.steelpad.com / www.steelseries.com / www.icemat.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast