HELP IPOD NANO FROZE!!!

This is a discussion on HELP IPOD NANO FROZE!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok my nano 2gb froze and i can turn it off!! wut now? i tryed plugin it bac in also ...
Page: 1

zippy101

Default HELP IPOD NANO FROZE!!!

ok my nano 2gb froze and i can turn it off!! wut now? i tryed plugin it bac in also tryed to restore it but when i try to do that it says ipod is courputed can recive ipod data any 1 pls help@!!!

dont wanna get in truble just bout it yest to day

Flay

lol, good job breaking ipod on 2nd day.
    just let it die down... mine freezes every now and then. if u let the battery deplete and it still dont work sumtins wrong with it

Press and hold the center button and Menu button at the same time. This will cause your iPod to reboot itself, after it does that everything should be perfectly fine, all your music should still be intact also.

zippy101

Originally posted by Shurt
    Press and hold the center button and Menu button at the same time. This will cause your iPod to reboot itself, after it does that everything should be perfectly fine, all your music should still be intact also.

♥ u like a bro shurt u saved my ass from at least a years of beatin :lol:

Not a problem, happy to help. Can't be an asshole 24/7/365 I guess :P

Could of just checked the ipod website :P

Flay

damn it... all those times ive been bored at sum gay thing with a frozen ipod i could have rebooted it....

Hells Kitchen

ipod is a joke, they a shitty brand.

Flay

i wouldnt use it... its just that my parents bought me 1... i hate itunes :mellow:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt
    wonder if he realizes all that info(for my ipod video at least) was on the sticker protection thing on the screen -_- if not on there for the ipod video would be somewhere else easily accessible -_- but my bet is he just took the ipod out and threw away everything without readnig any of it