Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Help with LCD monitor

This is a discussion on Help with LCD monitor within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well of course. You can go to your closest BestBuy/Future Shop and bargain a LCD monitor? Probably not. The best ...
Page: 2

infolock

well of course. You can go to your closest BestBuy/Future Shop and bargain a LCD monitor? Probably not. The best they can do is throw something useless liek a mouse to you. Thats about it. The salesman dont have much bargaining power. If they are askin for 500, its 500. You cant say Ill give you 300 for it. Thats stupid.
    This isnt some third world country where you can argue a price. Its set by the company and they will sell it at that price. The only places you can bargain are places where the legitimacy of the product can be questioned.
    Go to China and you can get a LV, Gucci bag for 20 bucks Can. Buy one here itll cost you over 1k. Why? ITS FAKE or if not fake, factory stolen. You can buy a nano for 10 bucks. Itll last you 30 mins.[/b]
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Salesmen, like those at Futureshop, BestBuy, etc, make their money off the WARRANTY. Not off the listed price. T.V I own was priced at 3,599.00, I spent 3, 000.00 and had a stand worth 190.00 from the floor models put in. If you can't talk to people, that's your fault. I was merely trying to open his eyes to another style of buying. I don't buy shit for full price, well, rarely, I feel guilty leaving any major store having paid full price. Guess what ? I live in North America. So, I know, you have little experience in this shit, probablly too nervous. Not my fault, have a great day. You don't need to go to China to get a reduced price.

TunaFishyMe

rofl
    did i mention where FutureShop/Besbuy make their money? No
    A PS3 is priced by Sony to be 599. Do you think you can go to BestBuy and ask the salesman, some high school kid who is being paid 8 bucks an hour to reduce the price for you by 100 bucks? Sorry, retail stores cant do that. The only way youll be getting a discount is A) If you know someone working there. B) You pay in cash (usually they can take of 15% but this is in smaller places) C) Its an open boxed. If your TV was priced 3.500 and you paid 3000 for it, you spent 2 hours arguing with some kid or it was a returned item.
    You feel bad paying full price? lol. My theory is, if you cant afford it, dont buy it.
    Topic Maker, please go to your closes BestBuy and do what InfoLock has informed you. Ask a salesman to sell you their priced 500 LCD monitor for 300 bucks. lol

infolock

yer dumb and dont have a clue.

TunaFishyMe

yer broke my heart

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol guys there are way how lower price but i dont care about it i need advice with lcd nothink more

just say i use Samsung some number and its cool then i find more info about it and then we can disscus about it or not :P

Inactive Member

We have a couple of Samsung 204B here at work, nothing fancy, but they do their job. 1600x1200, about 360EUR new.

thx

atm i like this one

HP LP 2065l

its bit more usd then i want but i have it in work.. and its realy good one

get like a 40 inch lcd flat pannel and get your self a new graphics card and hook up to that , like i do
    you havent powned somone till you powned them on all 40 inches

get like a 40 inch lcd flat pannel and get your self a new graphics card and hook up to that , like i do
    you havent powned somone till you powned them on all 40 inches[/b]
    that can be nice but i dont want to destroy my eyes xD

bazzeeka

go buy a 200 cm Plasma hang it on the wall hook it up to ur pc and home thearte system

somethink like this xD

Did u consider Dell ?
    TBH id recomend u get a Widescreen Monitor... They kick 4:3 ass, more work space, better for viewing movies/tv series and if game supports it looks much better on WS for me with the added view

Dell Ultra Sharp 2007WFP is what i got, and its simply amazing
    The image display is the best i seen in an LCD, alot sharper than the LG Samsung ViewSonic Philips LCD Monitors i worked in the past

The model i suggested costs around 340 plus shipping, which comes to less than 400 final... and its well worth it since u got DVI, D-SUB, Composite, S-Video and 4 USB slots (2 on the back and 2 on the side)... USB slots r particulary nice, much easier access than the ones on the PC, just pop the pendrive to the back on the side of the monitor

EDIT:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...mp;sku=320-4688
    Seems it has gone up since i bought it :/

Also few notes, if ur lucky to get a S-IPS Panel Rev A04 ur gona have one of the best LCD panels available
    This Dell also has Picture in Picture (PIP) and Picture By Picture (PBP)

If price is to high for u, the new SP200WFP Dell seems pretty good.... dnno what panels it uses but its cheap albeit none of the 2007WFP goodies
    E228WFP is a kickass LCD too, a friend of mine has it

[/b]
    thx for full information well i didnt think about dell. i didnt see it in stores, i know that we have some dell monitor in work but i didnt see them in action

well i have wide lcd and i dont like it i watch film on it but i didnt see anythink good on it :P and work space its on discussion, work space is definde by resolution higher resolution more work space

i look on dell store and i think its expensive a lot more then other lcd atleast in our country i found this one
    Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20.1-inch Black Flat Panel LCD Monitor (2007FP TCO99) and it cost hmm around 570 usd without tax :S
    Dell E207WFP 20-inch Widescreen LCD Flat Panel Monitor (Artic Silver, TCO'03) this one is 350 usd w/o tax
    and our tax are 19% of price..

:s Where do u live ? the 2007FP is even cheaper in my country :S and i live in Argentina

look at my info under avatar

i know that and e lot ppl know that too, dell have higher price here then other state ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast