Help me

This is a discussion on Help me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Can anybody with a propper english invent a short story about "an experience with a stranger" it can be your ...
Page: 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Can anybody with a propper english invent a short story about "an experience with a stranger" it can be your experience or from a relative, thanks ahead.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

"One day, I met a girl, apparently asian...
    After a few minutes of talking, I could guess she was a foreigner.
    She told me she was from Japan, and she arrived in USA 3 days ago,
    I was a little embarassed asking for her cell number, but with a smile on her face she gave it to me. I was so happy...
    I also was a little embarassed when I asked her if she wanted to try some good anal sex, but with a smile in her face, she kicked my balls. I was so confused..."

Did it help you ?

Two years ago, me and my cousin was hanging out at the front of his house. It was the hotest day in the summer, and we just had to go for a swim. Unfortunetelly the closest place to swim was 30 min away from where we were. So we packed and headed to the busstation. At the busstation we sat and waited for the bus, and just as it arrived 5min earlier then usuall this woman walks up to us. She ask us, can you watch my kid for 5min, i really need to go to the store. I said, no we can't we will miss our bus. But my cousin who is a nice guy just couldn't say no to a woman in need, so he told her to hurry and we will watch the kid.

As 5minutes passed we began to worry. The busdriver told us he couldn't wait no more, or he will lose his job, and we get really annoyed. We went to the store to look for the lady, but she was no were to be found. So we asked the lady who worked in the store, if she has seen a woman walk in here. She said, yes i saw this woman walk in here, and then quickly leave. We got really pissed. This woman has ditched her kid on us, so we called the police. The police came to the store, but they didn't belive our story. They said, that is your kid and you are not getting rid of it to us. They told us to get in the car and they will drive us home.
    Just as we passed halfway to home we see the lady that gave us the kid, and we told the police to stop. They stoped and asked her, do you recognize this kid. She said that she has never seen it in her life. We told the police that she is lieing and it was her kid. So the police told us that this will be solved at the station.

When we arrived they said they were gonna do dna test on us, to see who's kid it is. But the station was on old police station, and the lab was old and dirty. So they began by taking a blood sample from the kid. And then they said, now who ever is related of this kid will get a serious beating for lieing to us. And they asked the lady again, are you sure its not yours. The lady said, im possitiv. They said, bcuz if it is, we could just let you walk away with it and we will forget it, but if its not we will show you not to lie to a police officer. The lady said she is 100% sure that its not her kid. So the police man took out the old rusty needle he had just used on the kid, and he told me, okey you first. I resited, i didn't want that needle in me. God knows what deaseses it contains. The other police man hold me down while the first straped an belt round my arm. And just as he was about to stick it in the arm...
    i woke up [/b]
    Thx Salmin and thx Xerok too .

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Thx Salmin and thx Xerok too .[/b]
    that was a PM right ?

that was a PM right ?[/b]
    Nope, he helped me in MSN.

Banned

Two years ago, me and my cousin were hanging out at the front of his house. It was the hottest day in the summer, and we just had to go for a swim. Unfortunately, the closest place to swim was 30 min away from where we were. So we packed and headed to the bus station. At the bus station, we sat and waited for the bus, and just as it arrived 5min earlier then usual, this woman walks up to us. She asks us "Can you watch my kid for 5min, i really need to go to the store." I said "No we can't, we will miss our bus." But my cousin who is a nice guy just couldn't say no to a woman in need, so he told her to hurry and that we would watch the kid.

As 5minutes passed, we began to worry. The busdriver told us he couldn't wait no more, or he would lose his job, and we got really annoyed. We went to the store to look for the lady, but she was no where to be found. So we asked the lady who worked in the store, if she had seen a woman walk in here. She said "Yes I saw this woman walk in here, and then quickly leave." We got really pissed. This woman had ditched her kid on us, so we called the police. The police came to the store, but they didn't belive our story. They said, that it was our kid and that we were not going to get rid of it to them. They told us to get in the car so they would drive us home.
    Just as we passed halfway to home, we see the lady that gave us the kid, and we told the police to stop. They stopped and asked her "Do you recognize this kid." She said that she had never seen it in her life. We told the police that she was lieing and that it was her kid. So the police told us that this would be solved at the station.

When we arrived, they said they were gonna do dna test on us, to see who's kid it is. But the station was an old police station, and the lab was old and dirty. So they began by taking a blood sample from the kid. And then they said "Now whoever is related to this kid will get a serious beating for lieing to us." And they asked the lady again: "Are you sure it's not yours?" The lady said "I'm possitive." They said "Because if it is, we could just let you walk away with it and we will forget it, but if its not we will show you not to lie to a police officer." The lady said she was 100% sure that it wasn't her kid. So the police man took out the old rusty needle he had just used on the kid, and he told me "Ok, you first. I resited, D didn't want that needle in me. God knows what diseases it could contain. The other police man held me down while the first strapped a belt around my arm. And just as he was about to stick it in my arm...
    I woke up[/b]
    Corrected it for you (Best I could do in 3 minutes )

Aight, XeroK ctm I didn't read that short story, so I just copied and pasted to my friend, a girl, and .... -.-