Website name suggestions

This is a discussion on Website name suggestions within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Could use some website name suggestions. It is going to be for a website similar to WordPress. I have been ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Website name suggestions

Could use some website name suggestions.

It is going to be for a website similar to WordPress. I have been developing an open source CMS, which will be used as a blog publishing application powered by PHP and MySQL. I have been using this on my clients for sometime now and I really hope it takes off and becomes popular like WordPress. Worst case scenario, it doesn't take off and I continue using it on clients and still profit.

Current features I added
    • News Feed
    • Blogging
    • Photo Gallery
    • Commenting
    • Rating System
    • User Accounts w/ Permission levels

I am also thinking about adding something like a mini forum where discussion can take place; however, I am not that certain that this is necessary or will be utilized much?

Now that you have somewhat of an idea as to what the site is you can help me pick a name. It can be either be a made up word (google, joomla, etc.) or two short words that go together (WordPress, Netflix, PayPal, etc.).

Thanks for the help! Any ideas and/or suggestion are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dondergek; 06-06-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

TypeIt.net

... wait, did I just contributed? Hell no, name it "CockPress" and force users to write with their genitalia.

OneMoreTotallyGayUselessSite.com