Help with WU

This is a discussion on Help with WU within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I want sell items and account for money via WU , never used it before , i sold some GBs ...
Page: 1

I want sell items and account for money via WU , never used it before , i sold some GBs via paypal but i so dumb becuse my country not support paypal so this money not worth nothing.
    Can somebody tell me step by step what should i do to get money?
    I only sell not buy , so what i need to give to get the money?
    Thanks.

I want sell items and account for money via WU , never used it before , i sold some GBs via paypal but i so dumb becuse my country not support paypal so this money not worth nothing.
    Can somebody tell me step by step what should i do to get money?
    I only sell not buy , so what i need to give to get the money?
    Thanks.[/b]

Aba

You just need to go to a WU near you and ask them about it. They can give you much beter information than we can...

But yeah, basically you just give name address and etc to the person, they send the money accordingly, and you go to WU and pick up the money. There is also an online transfer available, but since your country doesn't support paypal I doubt you can even use that feature.

Jay

k when sending money through WU :

- go to wu place and u will see different types of forms there.... u choose the one that says SEND MONEY ....
    - take the form and fill out preety much all the info such as ure name, zip, amount sending, and info of the guy ure sending money to
    - After u fill form out, u give form + money to the person working there and they will have u sign 2 sheets and on ure reciept there will be a number labeled MTCN ...
    - you give that MTCN number and YOUR OWN name to the guy u sent money to and he goes there uses tht number and picks up money

when recieving money :

- Get MTCN number from the guy thats sending you money
    - Before going to WU place, make sure u take youre license with you as ure id card
    - you go to WU place, choose one of the forms there labeled RECEiVING MONEY
    - fill the form out with ure info, senders info ( his name ) and the MTCN
    - give that form to the guy tht works there... they put tht shit in their system n give u money after u sign bunch of shit

ILIKEPIE

Do you think they would say anything if your under 18? Ive always been hesitant using WU cuz i always imagined them sayin something if I picked up a large amount of money with me being so young...

Jay

gotta be 18, or have an adult with u