Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey All Congradulate these 2!

This is a discussion on Hey All Congradulate these 2! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Happy birthday emoboy! But truth be told......
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Happy birthday emoboy!

But truth be told...

Banned

Really, for an 18th birthday, it was GAY. 99% of my friends said they had college/work, and couldn't hang out. Only one was able to come over. My 2 older brothers and their wives and kids came over, I got $60, a new chair for my comp -_- and a webcam, woopedy doo. I even had to do the dishes when it was all over and every one left, I was pissed. I hope to make up for this in the coming days, when my friends are free from work and school and we can go party.[/b]
    Lol that fucking sucks big time dude, sorry :/

ZumieZ

Happy bday Andrew =D , if u look at it at least ur family was over
    On my birthday it was halloween the kids were out trick o treatin , and when my aunt came back she said is it ok if we dont buy the cake for today and leave it for later , i was like whatever i dont really care ( i dont care but still , ITS MY FUKKIN 18TH BDay you Hoe ) i didnt get my cake till 4 days later
    It was my 18th birthday , im sure if i was back in casablanca id fukkin get a car but hey , ill make it up later , im almost 19 now and im sure this time my aunt wouldnt even remmber my bday =D and i dont want her to remmber it will just piss me off

Banned

Really, for an 18th birthday, it was GAY. 99% of my friends said they had college/work, and couldn't hang out. Only one was able to come over. My 2 older brothers and their wives and kids came over, I got $60, a new chair for my comp -_- and a webcam, woopedy doo. I even had to do the dishes when it was all over and every one left, I was pissed. I hope to make up for this in the coming days, when my friends are free from work and school and we can go party.[/b]
    NOW I CAN WEBCAM WITH YOUR SISTER! h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Bunch of shit happened this weekend, wont be going into details but for the most part it was pretty good

NOW I CAN WEBCAM WITH YOUR SISTER! h34r:[/b]
    ME TOO!

Happy B-day guys! :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

ME TOO!
    Happy B-day guys! :P[/b]
    Ok that's just weird. Ty. It's kinda weird, but there's an adult bookstore/sex toystore within walking distance of my house, across the street from that is the bar is where most patrons go to get wasted. Not far from that is the strip club. It's funny what you notice when thing's become available to you.

Banned Senior Member

No way in hell would I ever touch any of the strip joints here...

Banned

Happy Bday =]

gel gel california i can show u some nice strip clubs xD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

No way in hell would I ever touch any of the strip joints here...[/b]
    I know better than to even go near them just by looking at what happens around them. Couple murders here, few rapes there. Not only that, the hos on the corner don't even try to look like hos, some of them look like they just got out of bed and walk over "I'll suck your **** for $5" /gets the hell out.

Key421

ko4life birthdays..... whats the world coming too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12