Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hmm 3 choices should i..

This is a discussion on hmm 3 choices should i.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; right now im saving money i dont know which to get or having trouble deciding what to spend on it ...
Page: 1

Default hmm 3 choices should i..

right now im saving money i dont know which to get or having trouble deciding what to spend on it and no im not spending my money on ko regret spending like 500$ buck on it.

1. louis vuitton belt ( yes i can show this thing off at school LOL and brag)

2. should i get some nike dunks like those black ppl with every pair and match with everything.

3. or should i get a cellfone right now i use a nokia n81 8gb i really dont care what kind of cellphone i have but it would be nice if i had a n95 or sony ericsson xperia

buy a hello im a fag name tag that you can put on your shirt
    lol. but idk. they all sound gay and poser shit.

None of the three is worth that much money. Maybe you should spend some money on some social ability classes so you can get attention without buying useless thirld world country hand crafted shit that has a brand name on it. Go on vacation with that money and meet new people... Thats my 50 cents

Hey cutie Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    None of the three is worth that much money. Maybe you should spend some money on some social ability classes so you can get attention without buying useless thirld world country hand crafted shit that has a brand name on it. Go on vacation with that money and meet new people... Thats my 50 cents
    amen. i dont understand $500 on one useless pair of shit.. you coudl quite easily buy a similiar thing for at lieast 1/6th of its price. Do something worthwhile with the remaining like give it to a charity or to someone who really neeed it. or instead go somewhere out of town with a few mates, relaxin and havin fun. i hate retards who spend $300 on wallets and belts, its fucking ridicilous..

Dark_sith

prefer J's over dunk's.....just make sure you ain't buying fake dunks lol

asking this forum on what to buy or what to get is asking for flames...people here will tell you stop being a hypebeast donate your cash to charity

my advice is buy what you want and enjoy it

Banned

fuck what everyone else says, if u cant decide what to do with the money just give it to me.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

pay for a nice hooker instead of all of those if you actually care about brand names that much

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

E) None of the above.

the vuitton belt, its all about status

Uzu

lol, you better buy something useful but not a fucking belt, buy a d&g iron belt xD

Cell, you get the most use out of it and enjoy it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
    right now im saving money i dont know which to get or having trouble deciding what to spend on it and no im not spending my money on ko regret spending like 500$ buck on it.

1. louis vuitton belt ( yes i can show this thing off at school LOL and brag)

2. should i get some nike dunks like those black ppl with every pair and match with everything.

3. or should i get a cellfone right now i use a nokia n81 8gb i really dont care what kind of cellphone i have but it would be nice if i had a n95 or sony ericsson xperia
    LV belt fosho!

the damier azur belt is really nice! Only part i dont like about it is the gold buckle ><" if only it was in silver then it'd be perfect!

Definately not nike dunks... every other person has one.... when ppl see you its like.. oh... another guy with dunks.... llol. Well im exageratting, but i do think that too many ppl have dunks and AF1 :P

But a word of warning, LV belts aren't known to have the best worksmanship (or whatever u call it), some ppl who use it carefully have their belts last very long, but those that dont, usually end up breaking theirs in a few yrs!

Dark_sith

depends on what kind of dunks......there a couple of rare ones out there....but everyone is rocking dunks now a days I nice pair of Jordan 3/5/6/7 always break a couple of necks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_sith View Post
    depends on what kind of dunks......there a couple of rare ones out there....but everyone is rocking dunks now a days I nice pair of Jordan 3/5/6/7 always break a couple of necks

i just bought them nike notebook dunks high tops for 120$ froma friend

Banned

buy a hooker she prob charge u 500$ to take your virginity ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast