Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HOW IS 0000000 SO GOOD?

This is a discussion on HOW IS 0000000 SO GOOD? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; discuss...
Page: 1

DarkSynth

discuss

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

good for his time.

average if not bad now.

if you watch his movie he actually fails alot in his combo.

coz hes from England.
    and we all know England are best at everything.
    especially better than those war starting, oil over-using, dumb, in-bred, red neck, polluting, George W Bush loving, killing the planet, fat Americans! WE WON WW2!

another political discussion anyone?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ya thats the main reason and he has a good voice.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

was*
    He doesn't play anymore... Does he?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

coz hes from England.
    and we all know England are best at everything.
    especially better than those war starting, oil over-using, dumb, in-bred, red neck, polluting, George W Bush loving, killing the planet, fat Americans! WE WON WW2!

another political discussion anyone?[/b]
    Nah, we do that like everyday, lets just pick an individual person and make em cry.

>AppleSauce<

good cus other people couldnt pull off what he was doing back in the day

Nah, we do that like everyday, lets just pick an individual person and make em cry.[/b]
    kk
    hes gotta be a cunt, have extreme personal problems, maybe a bit gay and cries himself to sleep at night.... oh also he has to be the worst of the worst... PERUVIAN! *looks above your post*

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

lol...some people are just in love with that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a giant poster of 0000000's character over their bed.

lol...some people are just in love with that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a giant poster of 0000000's character over their bed.[/b]
    he is alredy on turkish flag :lol:

DarkSynth

lol this is very off topic loool
    but who cares
    yeh josh me and you will pwn another topic on why england pwns
    and i will make some more crazy references

sh1vas

guys.... 0000000 made his video when noone knew how to dual minor. he had sick gear.

i agree he had a sick r skill r combo one of the best ever but still alot of ppl can do as good as he did now days.

noone ever knew for shure if he cnrl minord sence he quit after they took it away.

St0neColdKill3r

i agree he had a sick r skill r combo one of the best ever but still alot of ppl can do as good as he did now days.[/b]

Question becomes how many of them knew how to do 1% of what they claim they are so great at now before reading his sin guide?

Banned

He's british, what next?

Quit with the arrogrant attitudes. Now that the old dominating players have quit you've come to shit all over their skills or videos saying "it was easier back then" or "they had better gear than everyone else" without even knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

ME (F9DeviL) and 0000000 who are usually the target of this bullshit were actually OUTGEARED by the majority of greeks and turks when we played. We were FAR from having the best gear and to claim we beat people because of it is just a flat out fabrication.

Now addressing that people are more "skilled" now is completely up to interpretation considering most of the skilled players QUIT and now the vaccuum left behind is filled with people trying to claim they are better etc... If it wasn't for us or other players that provided you with guides and help as well as videos to actually learn from you probably still wouldn't know how to combo. Quit belittling your predecessors, it's becoming quite pathetic.

The only reason I've bothered to reply to this is because it's been done time and time again and I'd like to give my view. Regardless of anything I could care less about KO anymore, but I am a part of this community and it really has turned into a cesspool of trolls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast