Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

HOW IS 0000000 SO GOOD?

This is a discussion on HOW IS 0000000 SO GOOD? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ppl that say the skill lvl rised is talking out of their ass, atleast what ive witnesed from carnac-west... But ...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

Ppl that say the skill lvl rised is talking out of their ass, atleast what ive witnesed from carnac-west... But that might not be the same situation on all other servers. But ppl seem to mix skill with having a private debuffer by their side so they can 1hit. And nowdays pk is done in LunarWars?!?!?!? and they use colonyzone for farming gems and exping... The skill lvl of ko is at its bottom right now.[/b]
    sad but true
    seems like its only me and you who are the skilled ones remaining

Fasza15

All I can say is, people that say it was easier back then and that they had overpowered gear don't have a clue what they are talking about.
    Back then it was easy as hell duping=alot of people had way better gear than 0000000 and F9Devil, but the difference was that 0000000 and F9 could play.
    As others have said before me, all todays "gg's" wouldn't know jack shit if it wasn't for 0000000 and F9, they were the pioneers and the majority that I know about comboing and game strategics I learned from their guides.
    Then again I'm not saying that everything we know is thanks to them, but they introduced us to it, wich gave us an opportunity to take it even further and develope the different comboing techniques and strategics and make them even better.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

caesar is #1 everyone else sucks now

Banned

nd thats how babies r made... O_o

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Out of respect towards someone who I know better than most of the flamers here I am locking this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123