how

This is a discussion on how within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; um i just got my girl to download KO how i get her to play dat shit...
Page: 1

javonte999

um i just got my girl to download KO how i get her to play dat shit

wait a moment.. you bring your girlfriend to download KO?

get life..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wait a moment.. you bring your girlfriend to download KO?

get life..[/b]
    he obviously has a life if he has a girlfriend...but has 2 lives: KO and rl(aka girlfriend life) hes just tyring to combine the two to save himself some time and effort :P

i tried to get a girlfriend of mine to play KO...she said female rogues were too fat and quit before even getting lvl 2 LOL

DragonFire

he obviously has a life if he has a girlfriend...but has 2 lives: KO and rl(aka girlfriend life) hes just tyring to combine the two to save himself some time and effort :P
    i tried to get a girlfriend of mine to play KO...she said female rogues were too fat and quit before even getting lvl 2 LOL[/b]

ouch

i tried to get a girlfriend of mine to play KO...she said female rogues were too fat and quit before even getting lvl 2 LOL[/b]
    hold hands of the each other in a MMO game.. they look into the eyes of the partner.. it seems like the lips are coming together.. and then he says: "give me the IN back"

thats why i ment get life :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hold hands of the each other in a MMO game.. they look into the eyes of the partner.. it seems like the lips are coming together.. and then he says: "give me the IN back"
    thats why i ment get life :P[/b]
    think of this way...so instead of having to sit down and listen to teh girl whine over something or other u can "talk"(listen to her whine xD) while xping and she wont bitch at u for playing a game and not listening to her cuz shed be xping too xD

think of this way...so instead of having to sit down and listen to teh girl whine over something or other u can "talk"(listen to her whine xD) while xping and she wont bitch at u for playing a game and not listening to her cuz shed be xping too xD[/b]
    good point.. hm

maybe lan-party with the gf h34r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

do not even try it, i tried getting mine to play KO a few months ago.. she even got it to lvl 10, but from there on she was like annoying me 24/7 with stupid questions "how to do that, how to do this, what is this button for, what does "slm" mean, HE SAID NOOB TO ME, GO KILL HIM NOW!" etc -.-

seriously.. i had no fun playing anymore

J

do not even try it, i tried getting my boyfriend to play KO a few months ago.. he even got it to lvl 10, but from there on he was like annoying me 24/7 with stupid questions "how to do that, how to do this, what is this button for, what does "slm" mean, HE SAID NOOB TO ME, GO KILL HIM NOW!" etc -.-

seriously.. i had no fun playing anymore [/b]
    fixed it for you.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

fixed it for you.[/b]
    I WAS GOING TO DO THAT
    /REVOKE_MOD_STATUS

A[WBHUWRHEBOWHEWV

javonte999

um ok im back and she keeps anoyying me wit how to set it up and shit and thz cama dats what i was trying to do

um ok im back and she keeps anoyying me wit how to set it up and shit and thz cama dats what i was trying to do[/b]
    didnt work?
    plan got changed from cama's to schrottis version, eh?

J

I WAS GOING TO DO THAT
    /REVOKE_MOD_STATUS

A[WBHUWRHEBOWHEWV[/b]
    a.qed ftw.

javonte999

lol she plays now but i hope she get addicted