how do i find my port login info

This is a discussion on how do i find my port login info within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i am running through 2 routers, and i wanted to open some ports so i can play a game with ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default how do i find my port login info

i am running through 2 routers, and i wanted to open some ports so i can play a game with my friend.

when i type the ip to get to my firewall, it is a secured network, so i need the info to login to my firewall, but the problem is, i dont have the info to login to it.

is there a way to put the ports in to unblock my firewall, or to get the login info so i can put them in myself?

Goofy

well if the problem is to find the login info, check online for the model you have, and find the default username and pass.

Try to input them. If it says they are wrong, you could reset the firewall (hardware firewall) and try again .

Banned

i dont know what version i have, thats the problem, it is my uncles old router.

Goofy

:/ any chance to shut it down for the time you are goin to play?

Banned

i try to shut it down, but i cant get access to the internet without my rouder for some reason. i try to fix my connection with it, but it fails. i plug the cord directly into the modem, but i dont get internet without the rouder.

Goofy

hmmmmmm pretty difficult..... :wacko:

im gonna ask a friend tomorrow. he knows about networking more