Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

How do i get this girl i like

This is a discussion on How do i get this girl i like within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; so you call those people muslims? face it, they're terrorists. in every religion there are the "black sheeps".[/b] Who are ...
Page: 9

Hydr4

so you call those people muslims?

face it, they're terrorists.

in every religion there are the "black sheeps".[/b]
    Who are the christian black sheeps for instance?

And also they believe the same thing as all the other muslims so what makes them any different?
    IF Any of the current muslims would just think about how fucked up theyre believe system is they would think twice about praying for allah or who ever the fuck.

Who are the christian black sheeps for instance?

And also they believe the same thing as all the other muslims so what makes them any different?
    IF Any of the current muslims would just think about how fucked up theyre believe system is they would think twice about praying for allah or who ever the fuck.[/b]
    well if there are no black sheeps for christians, then why prisons are full of christians? everywhere there are incest familys, which isn't possible in islamic countrys because they fear allah

Hydr4

well if there are no black sheeps for christians, then why prisons are full of christians? everywhere there are incest familys, which isn't possible in islamic countrys because they fear allah[/b]
    I know enough storys about cousins marrying each other thats normal there :S

I know enough storys about cousins marrying each other thats normal there :S[/b]
    and i know more storys of father banging doughter and catholic priester with kids..

Banned

love her tender

wendolyn1987

Catch her a delicious Bass

Banned Senior Member

ok kiddies, I think they've gotten enough help about the subject, time to close it before something gets completely out of hand

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789