Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do u feel when someone hits u in the nuts?

This is a discussion on How do u feel when someone hits u in the nuts? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just punched my cuz's nuts and his right one was hurting so bad that he was just laying on ...
Page: 1

Sup3rSlick2

I just punched my cuz's nuts and his right one was hurting so bad that he was just laying on the ground and I was just laughing at him, although now that I think about it, I feel bad about it now But he punched me in the nuts 3 times so I think he deserved what he had coming

btw he nicked named me "balls of steal" because when he did punch me in the nuts, it didn't hurt that bad lol

Banned Senior Member

it's a pain in the ass whenever I get hit... intentionally or not but i'm not one of those people who fall on the ground... I might stagger but recovery is quick

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

basicly best way to describe it...its not a "pain" its just like getting the wind knocked out of u

same as phantom said...ive never fell to the ground cuz of it but ill hold my nuts for a good min or so afterward >_<

better question is why are u two intentionally touching eachothers nuts?

I just punched my cuz&#39;s nuts and his right one was hurting so bad that he was just laying on the ground and I was just laughing at him, although now that I think about it, I feel bad about it now But he punched me in the nuts 3 times so I think he deserved what he had coming

btw he nicked named me "balls of steal" because when he did punch me in the nuts, it didn&#39;t hurt that bad lol[/b]

Bad nickname, I like the term, "woman" better.

When I get hit, I feel like I&#39;m going to throw up.

Never happend to me yet :|

Sup3rSlick2

basicly best way to describe it...its not a "pain" its just like getting the wind knocked out of u

same as phantom said...ive never fell to the ground cuz of it but ill hold my nuts for a good min or so afterward >_<

better question is why are u two intentionally touching eachothers nuts?[/b]
    lol I just wanted to get him back

When I get hit, I always feel like I have to take a big shit...and usually I do end up going

lol I just wanted to get him back

When I get hit, I always feel like I have to take a big shit...and usually I do end up going[/b]
    +1 lol

actually depending on the guy&#39;s faults i have used this kick sometimes

Pwner4Last

When some1 hits me in the balls it always hurt abit below the belly. I dunno why lol

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

When some1 hits me in the balls it always hurt abit below the belly. I dunno why lol[/b]
    id hope ur balls are below ur belly...

unless ur perhaps this guy....

Sup3rSlick2

EWWWWWW :P

So far no one has kicked me in the balls...yet

the_stiffmeister

getting hit with a hand hurts but its nothing to cry or fall on the ground for....and i always feel sick to my stomach afterwords....

getting kicked is another story...i once threw up i got kicked so hard...and it was only for dropping a girls purse on the ground at school....fucking bitch :/

Sup3rSlick2

I feel sorry for you too bro

Odin

I wonder if girls would still kick boys in the nuts for almost no reason if they knew how much it hurt...

Healo

(if anyone else skates and knows what im talking about) sucks so bad to get credit carded or rack up on a rail, i always want to throw up but i never do...as for getting punched/hit in the balls i don&#39;t really get that very often

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast