Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How do u feel when someone hits u in the nuts?

This is a discussion on How do u feel when someone hits u in the nuts? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i spunk everywhere when i get hit...
Page: 3

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i spunk everywhere when i get hit

patorox

I just punched my cuz's nuts and his right one was hurting so bad that he was just laying on the ground and I was just laughing at him, although now that I think about it, I feel bad about it now But he punched me in the nuts 3 times so I think he deserved what he had coming

btw he nicked named me "balls of steal" because when he did punch me in the nuts, it didn't hurt that bad lol[/b]
    maybe u dont have balls?

UsedFromDiez

Well when I get kicked in the nuts I dont cry or fall on the ground. I stand up look at them and punch the person in the face.Then my lower stomach hurts...but if it is a girl that kicks me in the nuts.......its a different story

once a guy punched me exactly.. shit... anyways when u get a hit there you cant breath (there was a name for it but dunno in english)
    and i was on the ground.. and 3 seconds later he lost (not rly lost but.. thatone doesnt work anymore xD) one of his nuts and im proud of it!
    because i was like 7 years old and taht fag was 14 <_<

since then i call him one-egged-axel

thats my story. lets keep it coming

lucifer4

u can get testicular cancer if u get hit in the balls alot of times...

its scary... i try not to get hit in the balls

dragonsrock

its all about how you were kicked and the situatution. i have never ever had a pian so bad that i fell down, but i have had my eyes water.... and my head spin

Red

only time i ever got a clean hit to the balls was when i was a lot younger some shitty soccer player hit me square on and i fell to the ground and there was an injury timeout. wear cups kids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123